(F) Adrienne Roberts

🚨 Trigger Warning, Child Abuse

Quote:

"You took everything good left in my life away from me. Joshy- he was the only good thing left and now he is gone! Because of you!"

Name:

Adrienne Mei Roberts

Nicknames:

Addy, Ades, Adri and Ann

Age:

Fifteen years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Lesbian

Abilities:

Addy is also incredibly smart, her brother taught her everything he knew, which was a lot. She is also very good at acting and funny, she always wanted to be a comedian.

Likes:

Acting, movies, Disney, jokes, Sadie, Joshy, smiling and hugs (before Joshy's death)

Revenge, action, being in loud areas, Sadie being hurt (after Joshy's death)

Dislikes:

Her mum, small places, claustrophobia, arseholes, Joshy hiding things from her (before Joshy's death)

Her thoughts, silence, the dark, Sadie Elliott (after Joshy's death)

Face Claim:

Lizzy Greene

Personality:

Addy starts out as the funny, loving, adorkable younger sister of Joshy. She always looked up to Sadie and honestly had a small crush on her. After Joshy died everything changed, Addy became dark, cold, distant, she had nothing left to lose and she wanted revenge.

Background Story:

When Addy was four years old her father went to work one day and didn't make it back, Prince was a firefighter, he died saving a newborn baby boy named Luke. With Prince gone the house felt empty, Addy and Joshy never really got along well with Aimee and Aimee hated them, Aimee started abusing them, hitting them, burning them, neglecting them, Joshy tried his best to protect Addy which resulted in Joshy taking most of his mother's abuse.

Joshy always had faith in superheros, he thought that maybe if he had faith in them, they might come and save him and Addy but Addy just didn't think the same way, she thought if there is superheroes in the world, why haven't them helped them?

She was very protective of Joshy as he is insistent on sacrificing himself to save Sadie's life. Addy wants Sadie to be safe but she doesn't want Joshy to leave her. She is distant, cold and angry after Joshy's death, she can't even look at Sadie without crying or being filled with anger, Addy was drowning in grief and feared herself, what she was planning.

Addy was ready to throw it all away, she was ready to be the villain. She needed to be the villain, she needed her revenge for everything Sadie took away from her.

Family:

Her parents name's are Prince and Aimee Roberts, her brother's name is Joshua 'Joshy' Roberts. Her and Joshy were abused by Aimee, Prince died when she was four, Joshy was seven.

Other:

She's a pisces.