(M) Shannon White

Quote:

"I need to try and finish this essay by the end of the year so please get lost."

Name:

Shannon Campbell White

Nickname:

Whitey (though he hates being called it) Shan, Annon (friends)

Age:

18 years old

Gender:

Male

Sexuality:

Straight

Abilities:

He is a great artist though he doesn't like people knowing it, he is also really smart but he not smart enough in his mind.

Habits:

Doesn't trust people easily, egotistic, competitive and quiet most of the time.

Likes:

Reading, cats, math, science, art, learning know things and studying.

Dislikes:

Geograph class, dogs, group projects, loud noises and a large group of people.

Face Claim:

Daniel Sharman

Personality:

Shannon wants to win, he tries so hard to be the perfect student, the perfect son and to get the perfect grade but it feels as if its never enough. He isn't a bad person, he just never has time for people, Shannon is cold and distance to his classmates. He doesn't care of friends, he doesn't see the point of them, wasting time on socialising just isn't something he does. 

Background story:

Shannon family isn't the best, with this father always at work and his step-mother broke trying to find a job and his mother's high expectations. All three of Shannon's older brothers are very successful Tyler (a doctor), Derek (a lawyer) and Liam (in uni studying psychology)

Family:

Maria White and Darren White (Mother and Father), Elizabeth (Step-mother), Tyler, Derek and Liam White (Older Brothers) and Caitlin Smith (Half-Sister)

Other:

He also has dyslexia though it is the kind that is easily hidden (Phonological Dyslexia), he also is horrible at geography and sports which are the only two classes he has ever failed in (but now being c's which isn't good enough for him).