(M) Isaac King

Quote:

"Winn can use her powers to kill a power hungry serial killer, I can use my powers to play football."

Name:

Isaac Michael King

Nicknames:

Zach, Izzy, Ike, Mr Strong, Prom King

Age:

Nineteen years old

Gender:

Male

Sexuality:

Straight, he is dating his best friend Ann Katz, not because he loves her but because she is a lesbian trying to hide her sexuality and begged him to. Isaac enjoys flirting with Beth, knowing how she hates him.

Abilities:

He has super strength, though he doesn't become a hero super, a super villain or an antihero like Winn. He avoids all of it and just used his powers to help him with sport and playing football.

Likes:

Football, sports, flirting and annoying Elizabeth Church, mathematics and science, running and food.

Dislikes:

George Peters, death, himself, losing friends, people hurting his little sister and blood.

Face Claim:

Aubrey Joseph

Personality:

He is flirting and charming, he enjoys annoying people, mainly Elizabeth Church. Isaac is Mr Popular and since he is "dating" miss prom queen, he is mr prom king.

Background Story:

Isaac's dad was a drunk, whenever he drunk too much his father would always hurt his mother, Isaac was five when he left. His mother had just given birth to his little sister and Violet was whiter then Bonnie or Frank, he said that no way she was his kid and he left.

Isaac was ten the next time he saw his father, that was first time Isaac used his powers. Frank was drunk, more drunk then Isaac had ever saw his father before, Violet was five, Isaac was ten and Frank was trying to kill his mother, Isaac pushed Frank off of his mum and accidentally killed him using his super strength.

Bonnie called the police, she was bleeding and hurt enough for it to be obviously self-defence, they didn't go to jail, no one did. But from that day forward Bonnie taught him never to use his powers, even if his life depends on it, their powers are evil.

So that's what he did, he never used his powers. He went to school, made friends, Sadie, Beth and Ann, when George Peters killed Sadie's father and sister, they stopped being friends. He started "dating" Ann though really he was only dating her so that hee father stopped thinking she was gay. Beth stopped being friends with him too but he never stopped caring about her.

Family:

His mother's name is Bonnie, she has the same superpowers as him and she never uses them, just like she told him not to do.

His father is a deadbeat drunk who left the second his younger sister was born. His name was Frank and when Isaac was ten he accidentally killed him.

Isaac's little sisters name is Violet, he is very protective of her, she is fourteen years old.

Other:

He can't swim, he tried learning but he just can't swim.