(M) Rowan Frank

QUOTE: "Ryder, being a guard means nothing if I don't get to see you every morning."

NAME: Rowan William John Frank

NICKNAME: Rowe, Row, Rowie (created by Elena, used by Ryder, Merry and Cass)

AGE: 24 years old

GENDER: Male

SEXUALITY: Straight

ABILITIES: Fencing, archery and other forms of combat. He is also good at reading people and due to his past... He is good at telling when someone is loyal or not.

HABITS: He can't really read sarcasm so people often have an habit of over-explaining things around him.

LIKES: His fianceè- Princess Ryder Fitzherbert, his sisters, adopted and birth- Merry Ritter and Elena Frank. He enjoys play fighting as that is how he learned to fight.

DISLIKES: People talking badly about Elena, people talking about Elena in generally, Eliana and Ryder fighting and criminals.

FACE CLAIM: Ross Lynch

PERSONALITY: Rowan has grown a lot since he was just the four-year-old brother of Elena who didn't speak

PERSONALITY: Rowan has grown a lot since he was just the four-year-old brother of Elena who didn't speak. He is now brave and selfless, he is one of the best knights in Corona and always thinks about Ryder, his kingdom and everyone else above himself. When Rowan marries Ryder, he becomes a great king.

FAMILY: Rowan is birth son of Violet and John Frank. His adopted mum is Cassandra Ritter and his adopted sister is Meredith 'merry' Holden-Ritter. When he was four, his birth sister Elena Frank was murdered in front of Cass.

BACKSTORY: His birth parents died when he was only two years old. His twelve-year-old sister, Elena tried raising Rowan only to meet Cass. Cassandra offered help raise Rowan and secretly Elena. Two years after Cass 'adopted' Rowan and Elena, Elena was manipulated by Morgan Hallow (for more information read my book, Cassandra Return) Elena was murdered at fourteen by Briar Becker, Morgan's daughter. When Rowan was seven, Merry was born, honestly, at first, he was upset but the two are close. He met Ryder when he was four (she was a newborn) and again when they were fourteen (she was ten). The two became romantic interested when he was twenty-one (she was seventeen) but honestly, she had a crush on him from the start.

WEAKNESS: People treating Ryder poorly and mainly- talking about what happened between Elena and Cass (Elena's death)

DESTINY: To marry Ryder and become the king of the dark kingdom.

LOVE INTERESTS: He is engaged to Ryder Fitzherbert.

Their romance started when Rowan was placed as Ryder's room guard, at first she hated it. Ryder has nightmares so their romance kind of started after night after night, morning after morning of Rowan comforting her. She already had a crush on him before this point but this was when Rowan started having confusing feelings.

RANDOM: I like to believe that when Ryder and Rowan have a daughter, they would name her Elena Violet Fitzherbert-Frank.