(F) Annelise Hill

Name:

Annelise Kay Hill

Nicknames:

Lia, Li, Lili, The Orphaned Alpha

Age:

Seventeen years old

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Abilities:

Lia is a alpha werewolf, meaning that she can be extremely powerful if she just learned how to control her abilties.
The werewolf lore is based on Teen Wolf.

Likes:

Lia is very protective of her memories, learning how to control her power and apples.

Dislikes:

Small talk, other supernatural creatures, her biological parents, hunters, thinking about how she technically killed Zeke and winter.

Face Claim:

Abigail Cowen

Personality:

Lia is describe as very uptight especially for her age. She's not the brightest person academically speaking but she is very well taught in the world of supernaturals. She's a very snappy person and takes her privacy very seriously, she hates when people try getting to know her. Lia has really bad anxiety but tries to keep it hidden, she remembers Rhysland teaching Zeke weakness will be the downfall of an alpha.

Background Story:

Annelise was found by the Hill family bloody and beaten as a toddler and one of the younger Hills made the decision of turning her. She was raised by the Hills as one of there own, becoming like a little sister to the young alpha who turned her.

One night she was woken up by the sound of gun shots and her adoptive father rushing her and Zeke out of the house, they ran as the hunters chased them until they reached at dead end.

Zeke told her to trust him as they looked over large fall, he grabbed her hand and jumped. She made it across but he didn't, Zeke sacrificed himself for her and she became the Alpha of a deceased pack.

Family:

The young boy who turned her was ten year old Ezekiel Hill, he became her adopted sister as his father, Rhysland, took her in after Zeke turned her.

Lia never met Zeke's mother nor did Zeke, the Alpha died giving birth to Zeke making Zeke the Alpha from birth.

The rest of the Hill pack had eight members all together, all related, all being like family to Lia.

Lia's biological family is unknown.

Other:

Annelise was the name that Rhysland gave Lia as when they found her she didn't even remember her own name.