(F) Elizabeth Chruch

Quote:

"Wait- So if you're Scarlet then that means you're the crazy chick who is fighting Dark Lightning?!"

Name:

Elizabeth Grace Church.

Nicknames:

Beth, Betty, Liz and Lizzie.

Age:

She was born on the 29th of December, she is nineteen years old.

Gender:

Female.

Sexuality:

Bisexual (female lean)

Abilities:

Beth can multiply herself, make different copies.

Her power isn't the most powerful power or useful, Beth avoids the how George Peters situation because she knows that with her abilities she doesn't even have a chance.

Habits:

She forget things easily and is always scribbling on either her clothing or herself.

Likes:

Food, sleep, dogs, basketball, playing piano, her twin sister Penelope, playing with her abilities and singing.

Dislikes:

School, work, crying, being touched, Dark Lightening, death cats and dresses/skirts.

Face claim:

Zoë Love Smith

Personality:

Beth is confident and sassy, to most people, she is a bitch, she owns it and doesn't care. By sassy, Beth is not bluntly rude but if someone starts on her, she will fight back, even if it was a small attack. She gets offended easily and always misread situations. Confident, she is confident in what she says or does, even if she knows it wrong she will still be confident that it is right. Basically she is very argumentative and can hold a grudge for as long as she thinks needed.

Beth is also smart, no where as smart as Joshy but smart nonetheless. She knows her strengths and her limits and she doesn't push herself.

Background story:

When she was little she didn't have many friends, so she made her own, she still does now. Both of her parents hated the fact that Beth had those powers, it terrified them and as much as they tried not to show it she always knew.

She is in Winn class and the two girls used to be friends before George killed Winn's father.

Family:

She has an twin sister named Penelope Clare Church and two parents who are happily married together named Jenna and Christian.

She is cousins with Sadie Elliott.

Other:

She isn't involved with the whole Winn and Sadie vs George thing, Beth avoids all of that.