Chapter 9

Karna gave an invitation in the hands of vrushali. As vrushali started reading the letter, Karna interrupted,
" You all may come, only if you'll wish, it's not so necessary to come " He had tension on his face, " Don't know, what would happen there " He whispered to himself. " Yes? Did you say something " Karna abruptly nodded in a no. " Nath, we would definitely come, the invitation of utsav in hastinapur is specially sent to us and the Royal Family of indraprastha is also going to be there, why would we miss a chance to see them " Vrushali smiled, which left Karna in more distress.

" Jyeshtha rani, vashu is down with fever " Supriya came running and announced. " What! " Karna, vrushali and vrishsen exclaimed together in union. They all hurried to vedangi's chamber. Vedangi laid on her bed, her eyes almost closedclosed, she tried to open her eyes, but failed. Vrushali told vrishasen to get medicine from raj vaidya and vrishasen rushed to get it.

" Vrushali, I think we all shouldn't go for the utsav, vashusaini, falling ill doesn't seem a good omen, we shouldn't go " Karna said pulling vrushali aside. " But arya, isn't it our responsibility to attend it and on top of that sakha duryodhan and bhanu would be angry on us. " Supriya interrupted. " But priyae, meenu is I'll, how could we go the utsav! " Vrushali exclaimed.

" Jyeshtha rani, only you and arya would go for the utsav, we all would stay here to take care of her " Supriya suggested. " How would I enjoy there supriya, when my child is ill, we may convince yuvraj and bhanu later " Vrushali was distressed. " Jyeshtha rani, isn't she my child and we all are here, to take of her " Supriya held her hand. Vrushali's eyebrows curved, " But " Before she could say anything, she was stopped by vrishasen. " What supriya aai is saying is correct aai, you and baba should go for the utsav "

Vrushali was tongue tied now, she hesitantly agreed to go with karna for the utsav. Karna was watching all this his eyebrows curved, his heart was beating continuously, he just stared at them all. " Nath, I am coming with you to hastinapur for the utsav " Vrushali said in a mild tone. Karna just nodded and told her to pack all the things.

Vrushali, supriya and vrishasen kept on looking at each other in confusion, because of the behavior of karna.
---------------------------------------------------------
The next day,karna, vrushali and shona left for hastinapur. Before leaving vrushali gave a number of instructions to supriya and durva, how to take of vedangi and kissed vedangi on her forehead.
---------------- ----------------------------------------
It was the day of utsav in hastinapur, vedangi had recovered from her illness. Supriya was giving instructions for the lunch of the day. Suddenly she felt a strange fear in her heart, that something was majorly going wrong. Her heart started beating rapidly. She immediately ran to God's room and sat in front of the idol.

Vedangi and chitrasen came and sat besides her, seeing her distressed.
" What happened supriya aai, why are you so distressed " Chitrasen asked holding her hand. " Nothing putra, just I am feeling some bad vibes, hope everything is well in hastinapur " Supriya said caressing the hair of them both. In return chitrasen and vedangi hugged supriya.
--------------------------------------------------------
In hastinapur :
Yudhishthir lost the last game of dice and empress draupadi was dragged into the court, mercilessly. Vrushali and bhanumati was shocked to the core after listening, what had happened in the court. Bhanumati tried to stop all that was happening in the court, but everyone was filled with revenge.

Enraged with the insult if their wife, bheem and arjun took pledge to kill hundred kauravas and karna respectively. Hearing all these vrushali and bhanumati were broke to their core. Bhanumati fell on the floor and started crying. Vrushali tried to calm herself and consoled bhanu and lakshmana.

Unable to see vrushali crying, shon immediately took vrushali and lakshmana to ang, without informing karna.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hey,my lovely readers, extremely sorry for this short update.