Chapter 14

" So... Me, nath and shon bhrata were childhood friends. After my father's death, when I was just three years old, adhirath kaka and radha kaki would always there for our help. After some years kaka, kaki, shon bhrata and nath shifted to hastinapur, me, satyasen dada and maa also came here with them. Soon nath left to learn dhanirvidya, my and kaki's bond bloomed much in this time as my mother left all of us. Satyasen dada was also given employment. Me and nath always had some special feeling about each other but were unable to recognise them. One day kaka and kaki came to me, when dada was out, ' would you be our jyeshtha putra vadhu ' they asked mi directly.

Goosebumps ran over my whole body and I was tongue tied. I told them to ask dada about it, though I was ready from all my heart. Dada accepted the proposal and my happiness knew no bounds. One day I was filling water pots, a horse touched me from behind, my water pots broke and I was wet, I started bashing the man on the horse, whose face was covered.
' you are still the same ' the man said removing cloth on his face, he was nath, he had completed learning dhanurvidya. And one day, I decided to prank him,by drowning him in water and instead I drowned in ganga,then he had to save me. Though we knew each other since childhood,a different type of awkwardness developed between us, after our marriage was fixed. After some days me and him were married in suta tradition." Vrushali completed with her cheeks crimson red. " Aai! You both are so amazing " Vedangi hugged vrushali.

" Now supriya aai you tell " Parasen forced her. Supriya looked at vrushali as if asking her permission through eyes. Vrushali gave a slight nod and supriya started. " I was a maid and also friend of kalinga princess bhanumati, she always treated me as her friend. After her marriage , I came here with her. As angraj and bhrata duryodhan were good friends, he always used to meet bhanumati. Looking at his valour and beauty, my heart drowned for him.

I confessed my feelings to bhanumati and she confronted them to bhrata duryodhan. Bhrata duryodhan then went to adhirath baba and told him about all these. The next day adhirath baba fixed my marriage with arya, who was angraj then. After some days, me and arya were married. I got a sister and two sons here, sudama and vrishasen ( the mention of sudama made vrushali a bit emotional) . And this is our happy family now ❤" Supriya completed.
-------------------------------------------------------
This is how I imagine the love story of karnali and sukarna. In udyoga parva, karna says that his father had fixed his marriges, so I've wrote the stories accordingly. Hope you'll like it.
--------------------------------------------------------
" Pranipat angrani, there is someone named chakradhar here to meet you all " A dasi announced. " Mitra chakradhar! " Karna exclaimed and hurried towards the door, vrushali's face bloomed, " Shon bhrata.... Come fast, bhrata chakradhar is here! " She also went towards the door. Karna and chakradhar shared a tight hug, they both were meeting after ages , shon also joined the hug. " Someone forgot us " Durva and vrushali said in union, chakradhar went towards them and held their shoulders.

" Notorious girls have become mature now " He smiled, " No chakradhar, who told you this, they are still notorious " Shon snapped and yearned glares from both the ladies.
" Who is he mata? " Vedangi came there with her brothers and lakshmana. As all the children came there, four pairs of eyes met each other and stared at each other for couple of seconds.

" He is our close childhood friend from champanagari, chakradhar " Durva answered. All the children touched his feet, " These are my daughters, elder snigdha and younger Maitreyi " Chakradhar introduced his daughters, they touched the feet of everyone. " Your girls are so pretty bhrata " Vrushali hugged them. " Where is kaushalya vahini? " Karna asked ( here kaushalya is name of chakradhar's wife) chakradhar and his daughters exchanged glances with eyebrows knotted.

" We lost our mother when I was three years old " Maitreyi said directly and everyone was shocked. " No more talks on this topic please mitron " Chakradhar said, karna patted his shoulders. " Are we all going to have all talks here only or are we going inside " Supriya brought everyone out of trance .

Vrushali gave everyone water and some sweets. " It had been so long we met chakradhar, last time we met was when snigdha was born " Snigdha smiled, a pair of eyes we're fixed on her smile. " You all men keep talking, I would take them both inside with me" Vrushali said serving some more sweets, both the girls looked at their father for permission and chakradhar nodded in a yes.

Snigdha sat with vrushali and maitreyi sat with supriya. They gave both the girls some gifts and their talks started. Vrushali and snigdha talked about ancient brave queens, food and maitreyi and supriya talked about art, decorations etc. Vedangi and durva looked at the four ladies from the door. " Putri, kya tumne bhi vahi dekha, jo maine dekha? " Durva asked with a smirk. " Haa kaki, par kiski ankhein kis par thi, vo samaj nahi payi " Vedangi reciprocated with a smirk. " You would understand, with time " They both clapped each other, vrushali and supriya looked at them with astonishment. " Why are you both clapping " Supriya asked, durva and vedangi nodded in a no controlling their giggles, durva the pulled vedangi from there.
---------- -----------------------------------------
Alice kaushik as chitrasen's wife:

-----------------------------------------------------Hey, my lovely readers, the next part is here, hope you'll liked it

Hey, my lovely readers, the next part is here, hope you'll liked it.
Guess what was durva and vedangi talking about
And whose were the four pairs of eyes that met each other.
Let me know through your comments, they are much important for me.
A shout out to KarnaVrushali and KinjalSolanki066  for being my regular readers and always commenting on my stories.