Chapter 27

The medicines of Radha maa were healing vedangi , physically and also mentally. Everyone was now feeling relief as her fever was diminishing and also she was able recognise everyone around her. Karna along with his sons was trying to find the third person among the trio, who had abused his daughter. He used to spend nights staring at the dark sky repenting on his past deeds. " Arya " He felt a cold hand on his shoulder, he turned to find supriya standing behind him. The cheerful smile on her face had long gone, she wasn't leaving vedangi alone even for an hour. " Its cold, you shouldn't stand here like this and remembering past events " She said faking a smile.

" What else can I do supriya, I feel broken looking at vashu " He answered not looking at her. " You are trying ,right? You punished the person who dared to touch her and now also, you are trying to find the third person. You would definitely succeed Arya, we all trust you. The person who dared to touch my daughter, would be punished " She said gritting her teeth.

" Meenakshi " Vrushali gently touched the arm of vedangi, she woke up with a jerk and scared eyes, vrushali clasped her eyes to calm her down.
" Meenu, I want to ask you some questions, would you give the answers without fear? " She continued, not leaving her hand, vedangi nodded in a yes, confused.
**********************************
Shvet's Pov : ( as many of you have asked for it) .

Fifth day! Today is the fifth day after that argument between us, she haven't tried to contact me, have I lost her! No, I can't lose her. Thinking about this tears fell down from my eyes and landed in the threshold of the temple, yes the same temple, where she confessed her feelings towards me and I! I rejected her, she doesn't deserve me.

I do love from the bottom of my heart, but I don't want her to suffer because of me. I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and start walking towards matsya, she won't come today also, only of I knew, how is she? Would she be fine? Had she told her parents about this? Lost in my thoughts, I entered the palace through the back door. Shankh was waiting there for me already, " Jyeshth! People from angdesh and hastinapur have came here, they said, they want to tell us all something, but only in front you, come hurry up " He pulled me.

My heart started rushing, would Vedangi be with them? Why would have they came here? Had Vedangi told them everything about me? I could feel my heart pounding. I changed my clothes and rushed to pitashri's chamber. Yuvraj duryodhan, yuvrani bhanumati, vrishasen, his wife and lakshmana were sitting there, as soon as I entered, their glances drifted towards me, lakshmana looked at me as if asking for help. I sat in front of them, gulping. " Kuru Yuvraj, please start now " Mata broke the silence.

He glared towards me one, " My daughter told me that, matsya Yuvraj and my niece, angraj's daughter are in love with each other. We are here to confirm it from matsya Yuvraj as our niece is not in condition to tell us anything " . I looked around with wide eyes, lakshmana told them? What happened to Vedangi? Mata and pitashri immediately glared at me and I lowered my eyes in acceptance. Mata rolled her eyes in anger.

She got up to say something, but pitashri held her hand, " Why do your daughter thinks that our son, would love that sutkanya! " Mamashri keechak roared. " Please don't say anything bad about our daughter " Yuvrani bhanumati said trying to keep herself calm. " We are royals and would marry only royals, your daughter must be mistaken " Mata added smirking. This was the reason,why I tried to reject vedangi. I was pretty sure, she would suffer if we get married. Though my mata and mamashree belong to a suta family, but they are grown up as royals, mata would never accept her and she mamashree's lustful gaze would always be on her.

At the present moment also, his gazes were fixed on yuvrani and snigdha jiji. I could see vrishasen tightening his fists, my eyes well up, should I accept my love and make her suffer or should I decline and make her suffer more. " Yuvraj say something! I very well know that you love my sister, then why are you not accepting it! Are feelings of a girl a toy for you? " Lakshmana finally spoke up irritated, what should I tell you lakshmana, I haven't slept after that incident, the tears and retreating figure of vedangi haunts me, I want to apologise to her and share all this with her.

I glanced towards uttara and shankh, she urged to accept my love through eyes, uttar nudged me and indicated me to say something. I got up gathering courage and again glanced towards shankh, he gave me an assuring nod, " Yes, I love the daughter of angrani and angraj . But what happened to her? " . They all exchanged glances, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, would she be fine? .

" She is not well " Snigdha jiji replied with a faint smile. " Well, we need to talk to our son about something " Mata stood up. Kuru yuvraj gesterd vrishasen to leave, they bowed and left the chamber, lakshmana was the last to leave " Matsya yuvraj I want to talk to you about something " She whispered, audible to only me.

" Why did you accept your so called love in front of everyone! " Mata yelled at me. " Sudeshna, for God's sake, don't stop him from loving anybody " Pitashri intervened, mata rolled her eyes, " But she is a sutkanya and shvet would marry the girl, I decide for him " Mamashree spoke in high voice, my blood boiled.

" Dare you say anything bad about her again mamashree " I replied, everyone looked at me astonished, as this was the first time, I back answred him expect for when, he tried to restrict uttara. " What would you do huh! " He took out his sword from scabbard. I also moved one step closer to him in anger, but shankh and uttara intervened. " Jyeshth and mamashree, we have guests , this is not the time to fight " Shankh said.

I gulped down my anger and walked out of that chamber. This was the reason, I gave a red signal to vedangi, I earnestly didn't wish her to witness quarrels everyday and remain in the restrictions of mata and mamashree.
I didn't wish her to be the prey of mamashree's lustful glances. How do I explain it to her! My eyes we're again filled with tears, remembering her harsh words.
***********************************
Hey, my lovely readers, the next chapter is here.
I hope all of you are now clear with shvet's feelings. His point of view would continue in the next chapter too.
Hope you liked this chapter, let me know, through your comments, they are much important for me❤.