Chapter 15

Vedangi lied on her bed crying continuously, but it was something different today. On either days, when she used to cry, her brothers used to surround her to console her, but today vrushali, supriya and durva was around her, holding her hand and patting her. " But why do girls have to go through this maa " Vedangi asked clasping vrushali's hand tightly.
" Because girls are powerful and God had gave this superpower to only girls" Vrushali squeezed her hand with subtle smile.

" Dhana..... What happened to her " Vrishasen and chitrasen entered the room and looking vedangi sleeping they went near her, durva came in between and took them away. " What happened kaki, why is dhana sleeping like this? And why are taking us away from her " He bombarded durva with questions. " Vahini would explain this all to you further, for now you both go out " Durva spoke in authority. Vrishasen and chitrasen walked out like obedient kids.

" Jyeshtha rani, when are we going to tell everyone about this. I can't wait to see the happiness on everyone's face after listening this " Supriya sighed with a smile. " Today you tell nath about it, I would tell the kids and durva would tell shon bharata, okay " Vrushali smiled " And then we would celebrate it ".
-------------------------------------------------------
" Arya.... Arya aika na ho ( listen to me) " Supriya pulled the angavastra of karna, who was busy in some work.
" Just a minute supriya " Karna continued his work. " What I am telling is way more important " Supriya said with frown, " Fine tell me " Karna landed his hands on supriya's shoulders. " Our vashu has become elder now " She said happiness overloaded on her face.

" Priya, she is still a kid " Karna patted supriya's cheeks, she slammed her hand on her forehead. " Arya vashu had attained her puberty " Karna looked at her with eyes wide open,
" Really " Supriya nodded in a yes, Karna immediately pulled her in a hug. " Come let's meet her Karna pulled her hand and they went to vedangi's room.
-----------------------------------------------------
" Putron, I am going to tell you all a very important thing listen it carefully " Vrushali sat in middle of her sons. " When a girl obtains the power to develop a new life inside herself, she attains puberty. Once she attains puberty, there starts a cycle which happens every month for some days, which makes her more strong. And this cycle continues for many years, during this cycle the girl goes through lot of pain and she needs care. Now coming to the point our meenakshi is at this stage of her life now " All the boys except dvipat and vrishketu grinned with happiness, as they were too young to understand this.

" So, she needs our care right " Sushena asked, vrushali nodded in a yes. " But when a girl attains puberty, it is an incident of celebration in the house, many sweets are prepared and the girl is made feel too special. Let's start the celebration now " Vrushali then took all of them to vedangi's room.
---------------------------------------------------
Karna's pov:

I entered her room, my angel was sleeping on her bed peacefully, how innocent she looked while sleeping! I went near her and looked at her with eyes almost wet, my girl has became a woman, I saw marks of dried tears on her eyes, vrushali had told me that girls go through lot of pain, during these times. My heart ached to share her pain, but I couldn't, how much she would be suffering and that too alone.

Being a father is the best thing happened to me, I had understood so many things because of my vashusaini. Vrushali, supriya, durva they would also be suffering through this similar pain, but we men never tried to comfort them, when it came to my daughter, I wished to be part of her pain. The memories of dyut sabha suddenly replayed in my mind, how rajaswala draupadi was dragged into the court, I shut my eyes tightly to get rid of them. Shon and my boys also came to her room with supriya and durva.

Their eyes we're filled with fatherly love for vashusaini, vrishasen moved to touch her, but I stopped him, " Let her sleep sen " I rocked her head lightly. " Start preparing for the celebration vrusha, shon you invite mitra duryodhan and chakradhar for it " I gave them instructions, my gaze still stuck on her face. I turned my face to find these three women dripping happy tears, " So someone told it's time for celebration, does someone cry during happiness? " I asked looking deeply into vrushali's eyes, everyone chuckled and vrushali just mock glared at me.
-----------------------------------------------------
Vedangi's pov :
I was made to wear a beautiful dress and jewellery, maitreyi tai brought me to vrushali aai's room. I was made to sit on a decorated couch, aai, kaki, bhanu kaki, lakshi, snighda tai, maitreyi tai everyone was there, I was searching for my brothers, kaka and baba, but they were nowhere to be seen.

Aai came forward and looped the aarti around me, her eyes had great happiness which flowed down in form of tears. I wiped them with my fingers, I hate those tears in her eyes, she is meant to smile. Supriya aai also did the same, she didn't gave me birth, but never loved me less than aai. Bhanu kaki, snighda tai and maitreyi tai also looped the aarti and then I was fed my favourite sweets. My little lakshi sat there not knowing anything.

I was feeling so special that day, everything was my favourite. Duryodhan kaka and chakradhar kaka then sat to have food with baba and my brothers. Everyone was looking at me with a huge smile, I started feeling a bit responsible and mature.

Me, durva kaki and shon kaka smiled looking at each other, four pairs of eyes we're looking at each other secretly. After the dinner and all, baba and shon kaka made me sleep on their lap, that was the best sleep I've experienced.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey, my lovely readers, first of all sorry if I wrote something, I shouldn't write that way. Hope you'll liked this chapter, let me know through your comments.
They are much important for me❤.