Chasing For Love - Karma Akabane

Title: Chasing For Love

Genre: Fanfiction

Author:  xXDarkMikaXx

Character Name:  Karma Akabane

Nominated by: KARMASSOCUTE 

About the story:

Karma is a hot and famous teen celebrity and Nagisa is just a normal junior highschooler who has a broken and depressing life. After meeting Nagisa, Karma began falling in love with him in an instant and found himself chasing for him. And Nagisa never knew that Karma would be the one who could lift up his heart and save his life. What does fate have in store for them?

Hello. What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

I don't have a nickname so Karma's fine.

Welcome and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

Sure, interviews aren't really that new to me.

Ah the price of fame. Before we start, can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Y'all have any strawberry milk?

We do! While we get that, tell me a little about yourself.

I think everyone already knows I became an idol at an early age. And right now, I'm already thinking of settling down.

Really! Where are you living these days?

Somewhere around Tokyo.

Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

I still work in showbusiness right now. Hobbies? When I feel like lazing around, I like playing games all day.

What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I like anything strawberry and blueberry flavored, spicy foods, and messing with people. I dislike people who drags others down just to be on top and are all bark no talk.

What is your greatest fear?

I used to say my greatest fear is probably never having any fears at all. But now, I'm afraid of losing the person who means so much to me.

Ah, that would be scary. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

I don't have anything to change. All I can do is accept what happened to me because that all lead me here to what I am now.

Are you happy we know your story?

Well my story is in the book so I guess.

Are you in love?

Yes, I am in love with someone, someone who knew and understood me better than anyone else could. And we've been married for 2 years now.

Wonderful. Tell us about someone important to you?

Aside from my husband, Korosensei is someone who became so important to me--well, to all of us in 3E. He was our teacher who nurtured us all, made us become who we are now, and guided us to right path. He really meant a lot to us, but we're sure he's happy where he is now.

He sounds awesome. Do you have a pet?

My parents never allowed me to have one and I grew up not needing nor wanting one.

Do you like to cook?

Nagisa told me I'm an awful cook back then. But I'm already learning and can now cook my own decent meal.

Excellent. Do you like to travel?

Yeah, I do. I also like taking my husband to different countries he've never been before.

Is there anything you want to say to your fans?

Thank you everyone for always supporting me. I probably won't reach any success if it weren't for you all.

Can we look forward to reading more of your story?

My story is already completed, I finally found the happiness I thought I've already lost.

This is wonderful. Thanks Karma for talking to me today.

I would just like to thank the person who nominated me. 

To read Karma's story, click on the link in the comment here. ---->

Now it's your turn to ask Karma.

Add your questions here. Don't forget to tag   xXDarkMikaXa  so they can get the questions to him. ----->