The Thirty Days Sex Challenge - Christopher Ross

Title: The Thirty Days Sex Challenge

Genre: Romance

Author: beautifulandmystery

Character name: Christopher Ross

About the story:

IT WAS AN IRRESISTIBLE CHALLENGE. . .

After Ledia Arden broke up with her boyfriend of four years, her sexual life became dormant. It was nearly ten months after the break up that her friends thought it was time for her to move on and start afresh, and what better way to do that than the post traditional breakup.

A One Night Stand With a Stranger.

Ledia knows the rules. She's familiar with the protocol. And she engaged in the best sex of her life at the agency boss' wedding. After that night, she found herself in a sticky situation when the stranger turned out to be one of the Agency's client.

When he proposed a deal as part of the company's special November challenge, Ledia found that she didn't have a choice but to agree to the sizzling offer to have the best sex of her life.

Christopher Ross didn't care about the rules. He wanted more than one night with Ledia and he would stop at nothing to get it.

Not that Ledia was resisting that much anyway.

Nice to meet you Mr. Ross. Can I call you Christopher or do you prefer something else?

You can call me Chris, because I don't like being called Christopher, it reminds me of my mother scolding me. And you can't call me Topher either, because Ledia is the only one allowed to call me that. So, yeah, Chris it is.

You got it Chris. Thanks for taking the time to talk to us.

Thank you for having me.

Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Water, please.

One water coming up.  While we wait, tell me a little about yourself?

For starters, I am Christopher Oswald Ross. I am an architect. I never got along with my parents until I met Ledia, and after some unfortunate incidents.

Where do you live?

I live in SoHo.

One of my favourite parts of New York City. Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

Like I said before, I am an architect. Fun fact; I built some of the Grey Holdings Inc. buildings. You know, the one owned by Christian Grey? And as for the hobbies part, my favorite hobby is taking the kids for a walk in the park. Nothing beats spending time with my children.

What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I like honesty. Also, I like people who express their true feelings, because speaking up goes a long way to helping you and everyone around you.

I dislike liars, cheaters and people who would go to extreme ends to have what isn't theirs. Cue, April Hale.

Oooh, watch out April. What is your greatest fear?

Loosing my loved ones.

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

Well, I would erase the day I met April Hale. . .but then, again, I wouldn't have met Ledia and we wouldn't have possibly ended up together, so I wouldn't change a thing.

Fate is funny that way. Are you happy we know your story?

Yeah, I am. At least, you could all avoid the mistakes I made and learn from me.

Are you in love?

Yes, I am in love.

Are you married?

I am married. Happily married, I should add.

Wonderful. What's a day in your life like?

It is filled with love, happiness and family. As a family, we have our good and bad days, but what matters is at the end of the day we forgive each other. Our love grows stronger each day. Unity is not a problem. If you spend a day in my life, you'd never want to leave!

Who is your favorite person in the world?

I have lots of favorite people in the world. My father, my mother, my siblings, my children. But the one person who takes the top spot is my Ledia. Many of you would notice I have mentioned her name more than once.

Ledia Arden Ross is my wife and I love her so much it makes me tingle all over. She changed my life from when I met her at that wedding reception bar to when she made me the happiest man by giving birth to our amazing children; Elodie Jessica and Mackenzie Henry Ross.

Ledia sounds very special. Do you like to cook?

Are you kidding? Of course I love to cook. My sweetheart is a witness to that. Well, she and my fans. Cooking relaxes me and cooking for the one I love gives me unmerited joy.

Is there anything you want to say to your fans?

My advice is to keep being who you are. Don't change for anything or anyone.

Great advice! Can we look forward to reading more of your story?

Here's a piece of advice, when you meet that special person, hold on tight to them, love them, be honest about how you feel and in all you do. Above all, make them your best friend.

Well Chris, I'll let you get back to your beautiful family.  Thanks for talking to us today.

To read Christopher's story, click on the link in the comment here --->

Now it's your turn to ask Christopher.

Add your questions as an inline comment here. Don't forget to tag beautifulandmystery  so they can get the question to him. ---->