The Good Girls Secrets - Josephine

Book Title: The Good Girls Secrets

Book Genre: Young Adult/Teen Fiction

Author: pseudonymLove

Character Name: Josephine

Nominated by: hannahstar246

About the story:

Josephine is a girl, thrown into a life that is not for you faint at heart typical teenage girl. After her mother abandon her three years ago she's lived a life of solitude and misery, invisible to everyone around her. That is until one day the small town bad boy notices her outside of school and decides to have a little fun, but Hunter is not you regular bad boy. He's survived a recent tragedy that's left him broken beyond repair, with little room for him to see a real future for himself. And when instantly falls for the naïve little sweetheart at school, will he be able to heal from the scars of his past, or let them effect his future with the girl he loves.

What should I call you?

I don't usually have a preference, but I think I like Jo the best.

Welcome Jo and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

Thanks. This is kind of exciting. I've never done anything like this before.

I hope I can make it easy for you. Before we start can I get you anything to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

I'd love a hot coca, with a sprinkle of cinnamon. That would be great.

Sounds yummy.  I'm going to join you.  While we wait, tell me a little about yourself.

Well I'm 16. I'm still in high school. Which I have to say was a completely horrible experience up until a few months ago when I met my boyfriend Hunter. And I have the best job I could ever ask for, especially only being 16, in the smallest town in the entire universe. I've also gotten to meet my absolute favorite author Anna Todd by way of her coming to the bookstore I work at for a book signing.

Hey, that's cool. So where do you live?

I live in a really small town just outside Pine Hills Washington called Twin Falls. You would miss it if you weren't looking for it.

I also grew up in a "blink and you miss it" small town, so I get where your're coming from. Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

I work at a small bookshop called 'Between the Lines'. It's the only bookstore within a fifty mile radius and it's the best place to work. Mrs. Lawrence is my boss, but she treats me more like her granddaughter. As for hobbies, I love to read. It's my favorite thing to do. Very fitting wouldn't you say?