The Bad Boy Saved Me

Book: The Bad Boy Saved Me

Genre: Teen Fiction

Author:  KindesttRegardss

Character: Olivia Greene

Nominated by: engelq2005

About the story:

Olivia Greene. A typical nerd? Not really.

Shy. Awkward. Fashion sense from hell? Of course.

Olivia has been picked on her entire high school life. It's finally senior year and she can't wait to graduate and move away. But what she didn't realise was that the year was going to turn her life upside down.

She has a secret no one knows. Bruises no one sees and screams no one hears. At least that's what she thought.

Now enter Neel Taylor. The typical school bad boy. Heart throb and don't forget rumoured gang leader. What happens when Olivia runs into Neel quite literally. What happens when he breaks down all her walls to finally realise why she's the nerd.

Well, I guess you'll just have to read on to find out how the bad boy saves her.

Hi there. What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

You can call me Olivia. Only my close ones sometimes call me Liv.

Welcome and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today. Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

I'll take some water please, if that's okay? Thank you.

Of course. Coming right up. Tell me a little about yourself.

Well, I just finished my senior year of high school with my boyfriend and best friends, and I'm also the most antisocial person you will ever meet haha.

Oh I like to call it introverted. I suffer as well. Where do you live?

I live in California, United States. I won't mention exactly where since well...you know safety online and all that ;)

Very smart. Online safety is very important. Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

I don't currently work but I love to sing and draw. Oh, and cooking is also up there.

What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I love the beach. It has some amazing memories for me. And I don't like liars. At all.

Agree and agree. What is your greatest fear?

The past repeating itself.

Oh that is a good one. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

Decisions I didn't take out of fear of what could have happened.

Ah, to go back in time. Are you in love?

Yes. I think my heart had already fallen unconsciously before my head caught up with it. I guess that is what happens when your saved from the grasp of......I'm getting off topic. Sorry. But to answer, yes. Yes, I am madly and deeply in love.

That is wonderful. Tell us about someone important to you?

The most important person in my life is Neel. Neel Taylor, the boy who saved me when I couldn't even save myself. The so called bad-boy who really wasn't so bad after all.

I like the sound of Neel. If you could have done one thing differently, what would it be?

My life hasn't been easy. And there are a-lot of things I could have done differently. But in the end, everything worked out for me. So I can't say I would have done anything differently.

That is a great perspective. Do you have a secret?

Everyone does. But that's why they're called secrets ;)

True! Do you have an events or people in your past who affect you today?

They're not people. They're too evil to be classed as people. I try not to let their memories affect me, but sometimes the thoughts slip in, but then Neel holds my hand and the thoughts disappear.

I like Neel more and more. Are you happy we know your story?

Yes. I think by sharing my story it helped those who thought they had no help. Those who thought they were alone. They're never alone. We're never alone.

Agreed. There is always someone to help. Is there anything you want to say to your fans?

I don't have fans. They're all my friends. Friends who I thought I would never have. They gave me endless support and love. Love and support that helped me build myself up.

Beautifully said. Can we look forward to reading more of your story?

Well, you'll have to wait and see. Maybe you'll see what Neel and I get up to in college...or maybe you won't. Who knows.

Well, we'll let the fans/friends tell you they want more. It looks like our time is up. Before I let you go, is there anything you'd like to add?

I want to end this interview on one final thing. Please please don't ever feel alone, because you never are. No matter what you are going through I love you and I'm here for you. We'll get through it together. I found my people who helped me and now I will help you. 

This is the perfect place to end the interview. Thank you Olivia for chatting with me today. And thank you for reminding us all that we are not alone, help is available, people want to help. 

To read Olivia's story, click on the link in the comment here --->

Now it's your turn to ask Olivia.

Add your questions as an inline comment here. Don't forget to tag KindesttRegardss  so they can get the question to her. ---->