King Eden - King Eden

Title: King Eden

Genre: Science-Fiction/Post-Apocalyptic

Author: RowanCarver

Character Name: King Eden

Nominated by: annabellemoon-

About the story:

One thousand years ago we destroyed the human race. The Ancient World is now home to clandestine groups of survivors and fearsome beasts. The wealthy Elite have abandoned the hostile Earth to settle in a utopia on Terraformed Mars. Bloodthirsty, power-hungry and corrupted by their own greed, they send brutal forces to purge the survivors of the old world, hoping to one day take both planets for themselves.

At the Amber Throne sits King Eden, Earth's most powerful warlord and Mars' greatest threat. When her son is kidnapped by the Elite in a ploy designed to take her life, she abandons her kingdom to unite her enemies and seek revenge.

Hello your Majesty. What may I call you? 

My name is King, and you will address me as such.

Welcome and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

Mhm.

Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Whiskey

On its way. Tell me a little about yourself?

No.

Okay. Can you at least tell me where you live?

I live in the Aurelian City

Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

I am a Warlord of the Southern Region, and I guard the Ancients. I was raised as a hunter, however, until I killed the Warlord before me and took his throne.

Well done? What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I like it when people don't waste my time with senseless questions.

I see. What is your greatest fear?

Don't mock me.

I meant no disrespect King. Let's try this. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

Nothing, you're either perfect or you're not me.

Are you happy we know your story?

I don't know who this 'we' is, however, everyone on Earth knows who I am anyways, so it doesn't matter to me if you know what I've done. You should know who I am regardless, and if you don't, then by the end of this interview you definitely will.

Are you married? 

I was once married to a disgusting man, however I manipulated him into giving me his power, and now I control his region while he wanders the Earth as a mindless beast, all thanks to me.

Good for you. Do you have siblings? 

Yes, I do have a sister.

Who's your favourite person in the world? 

Myself

Sounds about right. What's a day in your life like? 

I track down and kill creatures that give me the most glory. I seek out victories against those who think they can challenge me. I train, I travel, I fight, I hunt, and then I do it all again.

Is there anything you want to say to your fans?

I don't know what that means. If there are people out there who want to talk to me, I suggest you keep your distance, and stay out of my way.

Can we look forward to reading more of your story?

You should feel lucky that you're reading it at all.

I assure you we do. I appreciate your time today. Thanks for speaking to me. 

To read King Eden's story, click on the link in the comment here. ---->

Now it's your turn to ask King Eden.

Add your questions as an inline comment here. Don't forget to tag RowanCarver so they can get the question to her. ---->