Heath - Heath

Title: Heath

Genre: New Romance

Author: _crazym07_  

Character Name: Heath

Nominated by: SanaRamzan 

About the story:

Hope is the studious girl of Liberty High. Like typical nerds, she likes to spend most of her time in the library reading books or hours studying to get the scholarship. She is a shy, nice, intelligent poor girl who hates violence and tries her best to stay out of trouble. But, like everyone she has a past that chases her.

Heath is the opposite of a good boy. He is rich and is blessed with attractive looks but has a stone hard heart and attitude cold as an ice. People at school tend to stay 50 feet away from him as his piercing blue stare makes everyone fear him. He is in a gang and may I add the leader of the gang. But he too has a past that haunts him, memories that hurt him deeply and fears that can't be overcome.

The worlds of both Heath and Hope change when one day they accidentally collide in the boring crowded hallways of their school. One look at the timid brown eyes and he finds himself intrigued by the layers of pain she's safely hiding within them.

As Heath unintentionally gets close to Hope he figures that under this sweet facade of her lies a very dark secret. A past that has shaped her into a fragile little girl.

Now the question is will Heath be able to save Hope from her demons or will they consume her in their darkness for eternity? And will Hope be able to change the town's bad boy? As it is said "only a good girl can change a bad boy."

Hi there. What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

Heath is fine.

Welcome Heath and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

Yeah, whatever.

Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Can I smoke?

I'm sorry, there's no smoking allowed here. Let's get started. Tell me a little about yourself.

Well, I'm a business student in college. I live in Toronto with my girlfriend Rose. That's all.

Where do you live?

In Toronto, Canada.

One of my favourite cities in the world. Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

I wouldn't call boxing a job. But I earn a lot of money from it.

What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I hate chocolate, I only eat it because of my girlfriend, Hope. Let me tell you she's a sucker for chocolate. Other than that I don't really hate anything.

What is your greatest fear?

Losing my girlfriend, because she's the person I love the most after Emery, my dead sister.

Oh, I'm very sorry for your loss. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

Save my sister.

I see. Are you happy we know your story?

Not really. I'm more of a keep-it-inside type of guy.

Are you in love?

Yes, madly.

Do you have siblings?

Does a dead sibling count?

Family will always be family. Tell us about someone important to you?

My girlfriend. She is very important to me. I love her. She's really someone who knows how to draw a smile on my face with her little childish acts. She gets scared easily and breaks down a lot. But behind all that, I see a strong girl in her and someday she'll see that too.

If you could cure one disease, which would it be?

F@#king cancer.

Had to beep that last comment, but I agree, cancer sucks. Do you exercise or are you a coach potato?

I exercise.

Before we go, is there anything you want to say to your fans?

Just that, even though sometimes you feel awfully low or sad. Just keep going in life and never be afraid of falling in love. Because it's something that just changes your life.

Great advice. Can we look forward to reading more of your story?

Sure, as long as my dad is alive my life is gonna be one hell of a ride.

Oh, we will have to chat about your dad next time. Well Heath, we've run out of time. Thanks for chatting with me today.

Thank you for reading this. And for anyone who's one of the readers of my book, it means a lot to me that you checked out this interview. 

To read Heath's story, click on the link in the comments here. --->

Now it's your turn to ask Heath.

Add your questions as an inline comment here. Don't forget to tag _crazym07_   so they can get the question to him. ---->