Loving Parker - Adrian Parker

Book Title: Loving Parker

Book Genre: Romance

Author: Kintenara

Character Name: Adrian Parker

About the Story:

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. But what happens when life gives you a man like Parker, you love him still.

Mia Watson, a hopeless romantic who believed in the concept of  true love and happy endings, just as her best friend found hers. She holds on to the thought  that someday her perfect man will come and sweep her off her feet, or so she thought. Little did she know that Adrian Parker, who is best friends with her best friend's husband will waltz into her life and be the complete opposite of her ideal Prince Charming.

Focused only on the world of business Adrian Parker doesn't have the luxury of being with a woman. 'One night stands' had always been the perfect getaway for him, that way there were no strings attached. He is every woman's dream and he can choose to have any woman he wants without even flinching. Globally known as Australia's most eligible bachelor and business tycoon, he's the most sort after man but he has lost faith in love. He was yet to meet a woman on the planet who could change that, but then fate brought him back home to visit his best friend who's been injured. There wasn't a force powerful enough to stop him from meeting Mia.

Hello Mr

Hello Mr. Parker. What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

Nicknames? Nah, I'd rather not. You can just call me Adrian, everyone does. But sometimes I like to go by Mr. Parker, it's more formal that way.

I'll go with Adrian. Welcome and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

Thank you for having me. I must say I'm rather thrilled to be here, it isn't the first time I've been asked for an interview so I think I can handle whatever you throw my way.

Great. Before we start can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Water would be fine, I have a meeting after this interview so I have to keep a clear mind.

One water on its way. Tell me a little about yourself?

A little about me? I don't even know where to begin... hahah. I think I'll start with the basics. I am Adrian as I said earlier, the owner of Crimson Hotels. I'm in my mid thirties and an only child who was raised by my father before he died of cancer. My mother left us when I was little and since then I've been pretty much alone before I met my ever so loving Mia.

My mother's absence left a gaping hole in my heart which no one was able to fill, not until Mia came into the picture. I left home after my father's death and said goodbye to my bestfriend and everything I knew as I started a new life for myself. I moved to Australia and started my hotel, it wasn't easy but Crimson Hotels was born out of hardwork and dedication and since then I've gotten branches around the globe. Am I a workaholic? I think yes, but every now and then I like to take a time off to unwind and find my peace. I used to think that life revolved around me and I could get away with anything but Mia showed me a world filled with love and adventure. I think I owe it to her for helping me be a better version of myself.