This Heart of Mine - Ian Mariani

Book Title: This Heart of Mine

Book Genre: Romance / Chicklit

Author: GryffindorsLoneWolf

Character Name: Ian Mariani

Nominated by: imdigosa

About the Story:

Naina Reddy just wants to be comfortable with her life. While being an event planner is stressful, she enjoys it fully, even when her clients are downright cruel. However, with an annoying roommate, and a loveless life, what's a woman in her upper twenties to do?

Especially when her endgame is marriage and kids.

But with the entrance of two brothers to the town, her world is about to turn right side up for the first time. Throw a corgi into the mix and you've got yourself an adogable love story.

 Throw a corgi into the mix and you've got yourself an adogable love story

Hello Ian. Is it okay to a call you Ian?

Ian's alright. I don't have any nicknames...that I'm aware of.

Excellent. Welcome and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

Of course. I will say that I'm very surprised. I didn't even know someone was writing about me.

Well, we are glad they are. Before we start, can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Hmm...water's fine. I've never been much of a drinker. Coffee's too bitter for me.

So, tell me a little about yourself?

My name's Damian Mariani, and I go by Ian. I'm the director of PR but am working with the company to expand their charity and community involvement. I'm 30 years old. And the tattoos were for fun.

Bravo on the charity involvement. Where do you live?

I used to live in a condo in the city. Now I live in a condo in a small town.

Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

Aside from the PR thing, I'm now the head of our charity division, which means I'm supervising all of the pet clinics that we're investing in. For hobbies, I like to rescue animals. So, I guess it all worked out.

Rescuing animals - a very noble endeavour. What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I hate fake people. I like to think I'm very straightforward, and those kinds of people gave my mom and I a lot of trouble when she was alive. I love my dogs, my friends and close family. I do have a stepmother that I'd like to get along better with, but because I'm the evidence of her husband's cheating, we're not too fond of each other.