Until There Was You - Minako

Book: Until There Was You

Genre: Slow-burn Romance Fantasy – Fanfiction (Naruto)

Author: 000artemisrising000

Character Name: Minako

Nominated by: lisa_london_

About the story:

Perennial underdog Minako's promising career in KISU (Kumo Intelligence and Security Unit) comes to a crashing halt when a mission fails disastrously and she is left as the sole survivor in the carnage with no memory of what happened.

Suspended indefinitely and with her future on the line, Minako decides to uncover the truth to what happened that fateful night.

But while embarking on her journey, she becomes a victim of a dabbler who casts an ancient spell to bind souls and gets stuck with an insufferable and infamous reformed criminal named Sasuke Uchiha.

Together, they must work to find the Grand Spellcaster of the Majin Realm to break the enchantment within the next full moon or risk being bound together for all eternity.

But little do they know, that there are dark forces that conspire against them. Nothing is what it seems.

Hello. Before we start, what should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname? 

Minako or Mina would do. Whichever you prefer is fine with me.

Welcome and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

I'm the one who should be thanking you for inviting me to this interview though. It's really been a trying couple of days. I've also been on the receiving end of a lot of "Hn"s and one-sentence answers lately. So a chance to talk to someone with who I can have an actual conversation is such a pleasure. Sadly, I can't stay long though. Is that okay? I have a degenerate to go back to after this interview. Hopefully, he's still there where I left him when I sneak back into the last scene of Chapter 16F. Hmph.

Well thanks for stopping by. Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

I'll have hazelnut coffee please if you have it. Thanks for offering, by the way. It's really kind of you. You should also get some refreshments for yourself since we'll be talking for a while.

I've got myself a water thank you. So let's get going. Tell me a little about yourself?

Uhh. Okay. It seems like a broad question though. But I'll try my best to answer. My name is Minako. I consider myself to be a positive, friendly person but I can also be a little sarcastic and dramatic. It's pretty easy for me to make friends and I have a lot of them. But I'm really a private person, to be honest. Aside from my dad and my uncle, I only keep two friends Karui and Omoi close to me. They're my childhood best friends. You should interview them too. They're talented and fantastic people who should get more recognition.

Where do you live?

Kumogakure. Specifically, I live in the Raikage's Mansion. You can't miss it. It's one of the top places to see when you're in Kumogakure. People like visiting and taking pictures beside the South Gate and walking along the mansion's outdoor garden.

The gardens inside the mansion are more majestic though. But it's off-limits to visitors since it's already within the private residence. But you know what? Since you've been so nice, I'll give you a grand tour so you can see it. Once I've sorted out my issues, that is.

That sounds wonderful. Do you have any jobs or hobbies?