To Capture A Heart - Veronica

Book Title: To Capture A Heart.

Book Genre: Teen Fiction/Romance

Author: ViDisha21

Character Name: Veronica

Nominated by: JessEubanks

About the story:

Veronica is just a regular girl. A girl with big dreams for a perfect future. A girl who craved finding true love and not just the idea of it. A girl with friends who were family to her. A girl who had nothing special to tell you about her life, until now...

When life takes her into a much-awaited path of - Love, Friendship, and Self-discovery, join her as she wades through all the family drama, internal conflicts, and confusions that comes with growing up, discovering your passion and falling in love.

Watch her, her friends and the one true love of her life stand broad-shouldered next to each other as each of them find their own way out through all the problems life throws their way.

Her story is no fairy tale but is surely a heartwarming one!

Welcome. What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

My name is Veronica, but friends call me V. You can call me whatever you like.

Veronica, thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

Well, my friends kinda forced me to do this...but um...thanks for having me!

I'll try to make this easy for you. Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Yup. Coffee, please. It's too early in the morning to be answering personal questions without some caffeine in your system.

Ah, yes. Caffeine coming up. While we wait, tell me a little about yourself?

Oh, geez, that's hard. Um...I'm 18. I love reading and...football. I'm cranky in the morning, always hungry, a little nerdy, people think I'm rude but... I'm just brutally honest and I can be a little short-tempered sometimes. *sighs* But other than that I'm a complete delight!

Where do you live?

I live with my parents, right now. Might move out next year, when I leave for college. I haven't really planned it all out yet.

Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

I don't have a job. As for hobbies, I like reading in my free time. Sometimes I play football with my friend, Neil. But I've never found anything I'm really passionate about, yet. I'm still figuring that part out.

Plenty of time for that. What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I hate bullies, dishonest and entitled people. Honesty is something I value the most in a person.

What is your greatest fear?

Fear. I'm scared of fear itself. I don't want to be controlled by anything, I don't want to feel helpless in any situation...I don't know if that makes sense. I've never actually said that to anyone before.

Wow, thanks for sharing. If you would change one thing in your life, what would it be?

I- I would change some things that happened last year...I blindly trusted some people, let my guard down and...well, it was my biggest mistake.

We all make mistakes. Are you happy we know your story?

I guess if it helps someone in anyway, then, yes.

Do you believe in love?

I do, but not the fairytale kind. I don't believe in prince charming or shit like that either. Nobody will save you besides yourself. Nobody will love you until you love yourself first. *chuckles* I don't know much about love, but I know what it shouldn't be.

That's a good start. Do you have a special someone in your life right now?

Sort off, yeah. It's pretty new and we're still testing waters but he makes me happy...really happy.

Wonderful. Do you have any events or people in your past who affect you today?

Yes. I hate that it does, but there is one particular event that haunts me to date.

Tell us about someone important to you?

I can't choose a single person. My three best friends and my parents mean the world to me. But lately there has been two new additions to that list– my boyfriend and his little brother.

Do you have a pet?

Oh, God no! I can barely take care of myself, I don't think I can be responsible for another living thing.

Is there anything you want to say to your fans?

Wait. What!? I have fans?

It's true! Can we look forward to reading more of your story?

Yes. There's so many more things to come and I'm looking forward to sharing my story with all of you.

Speaking for those fans, we're looking forward to it.  That's all the time we have today. Thanks for chatting with me today. 

Honestly, I was kinda dreading this interview but it wasn't that bad. It was really nice meeting you!

Glad this wasn't too bad.  And it was nice meeting you as well.

To read Veronica's story, click on the link in the comment here --->

Now it's your turn to ask Veronica

Add your questions as an inline comment here. Don't forget to tag  so they can get the question to her. ---->