Peaches - Briel (Peaches) Sinclair

Book Title: Peaches

Book Genre: Mature drama

Author: comfortablysedated

Character Name: Briel (Peaches) Sinclair

Nominated by: pseudonymLove

About the story:

"Peaches holds a secret that binds her to a lifestyle she was forced into at a young age. She is made to perform, excite, and to satisfy; a wealthy asset to her powerful employer, Daddy. Forever a servant to the empire he has built, freedom is a dream long forgotten.

When in a financial crisis, she settles on a roommate who sparks a heated romantic interest in her. Knowing that pursuing this romance could cause her great danger, she succumbs to her temptations and protects her fantasies in secrecy.

But Daddy is a selfish man who doesn't care to share what he claims to be his. His eyes are everywhere, and when Christian Blake comes into the picture he is not at all willing to allow the romance to continue.

Chris, with his share of troubling demons, is blind to the struggles Peaches faces daily. Lost in alcoholic tendencies and a haunting violent past, he adds to Peaches stresses unknowingly; seeing her only as what she is perceived to be."

Hi there Briel

Hi there Briel. What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

I'm known to many as 'Peaches', but since we're going to get better acquainted, you can call me Briel.

Welcome Briel and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

Thank you so much for having me. This is certainly a unique experience, I don't usually share a lot about myself.

We appreciate you opening up for us. Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Gosh, you know, I really should just settle with some ice water. Unless you have a dry red blend— I'm a sucker for a glass of wine.

Oh, I recently interviewed Mary Montgomery and she introduced me to a delightful red wine from Icel Vinyards -  Wiyana Wanda.  I'll get us each a glass. Meanwhile, tell me a little about yourself?

That's quite a loaded question, isn't it? Well, to start it all off, I dance for a living. To clarify, I'm an entertainer— a stripper for the nightclub and lounge, "Honey's". My whole life revolves around my profession, whether I want it to or not.

If I could have it my way, I'd be laced up in my ballet pointe shoes, dancing to my favorite songs in the privacy of my local ballet studio.

I hope one day I can break free from my responsibilities as an Entertainer to pursue the life I've always dreamed of. Free to love and live as I want, happy and carefree. Genuinely smiling from ear-to-ear happy.