Reagan Economics - Exo Reagan

Book: Reagan Economics

Genre: Thriller

Author: brhr14

Character Name: Exo Reagan

Nominated by: DanWright335

About the story:

Ever wonder what it would be like to read people's emotions, almost like reading their minds? You would find yourself privy to some deep, dark secrets. Some darker than others and some may even be your own.

Exo Reagan is a nurse with supernatural empathic abilities. Although capable of great compassion, he also has an affinity for revenge. He calls himself a vigilante, but will find that with his gift, he is capable of so much more. Join him as he shows you that things aren't always black and white or good and evil; sometimes an anti-hero is just what is needed. Find out what it means when the punishment fits the crime.

Hello. How do you prefer I address you? 

Call me Exo. Most people think it's a nickname anyway, but it's actually my middle name.

Welcome Exo and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

 You're' very welcome. I have to admit, I was surprised when you asked to interview me. I didn't think vigilantes were that popular.

I'm curious about all types. Everyone has a story.  You are my first vigilante. Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey? 

Sweet tea for me and lemon if you have some.

We're well stocked here.  While we get it, tell me a little about yourself? 

Well, I grew up in the South with a pretty standard upbringing aside from the fact that I was a psychic empath. My parents knew, but never treated me like a freak. They helped me learn to adjust socially, but died in a car wreck when I was in college. Except for a few friends, I've been alone ever since.

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your parents. Where do you live? 

South central Louisiana. Where the food is great and the people are sassy.

I like it. Do you have any jobs or hobbies? 

I have worked as a nurse for 7 years with experience in ICU, ER, and psyche. I guess you could say my hobby is dispensing justice to the scum of the Earth. Sometimes I wait until the law fails, but most of the time, I go ahead and serve up punishment before the judicial system has a chance to muck it up. My motto is: The Punishment Fits the Crime.

Interesting. What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I like honest people whose outer selves match the emotions I read from them. I dislike fake people, people who hurt children and animals, and sociopaths (I call them Big Empties). Their lack of emotion drains me. I think I may feed off of emotions, not sure yet.