Art of Seduction - Clyde Hawthorne

Book: Art of Seduction

Genre: Romance / Erotic Romance / New Adult

Author: GayatriRamchandran

Character: Clyde Hawthorne

About the story:

Aurora Collins found Clyde Hawthorne seeking refuge in her father's garage, eleven years ago, sparking the beginning of a connection which neither of them could possibly deny.

Due to the very idea of not being able to have Clyde by her side twenty-four-seven, the connection Aurora and Clyde once shared became an enigma, leading them to go their separate ways. Will it be possible to revive old feelings of endearment, when Clyde breezes his way back into Aurora's life as her come-hither, new English professor?
It is after all illegal for a student and a teacher to have a relationship... even if it is a dirty little secret.

Hi Clyde. Can I call you Clyde?

You can call me CL as most of my colleagues in my workplace call me that. 

You got it. Welcome CL and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

Thanks for having me. The pleasure is all mine.

Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Water will be fine. Not much of a drinker.

Tell me a little about yourself?

I'm a fashion Photographer, screenwriter and actor. I'm also a radio presenter and a French language teacher in my spare time.

Wow, you are busy. Where do you live?

I stay in Manhattan with my gorgeous wife and daughter.

Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

My hobbies include fitness, writing and basically anything that interests me. I enjoy relaxing by watching reruns of some of my faveourite Netflix shows.

What are some of your likes and dislikes?

Oh boy.. that's a tough question. I guess what I don't like is when people lie to me and aren't being truthful. What I like? Quality time with my wife and daughter.

What is your greatest fear?

Spiders. I just can't look at them. They aren't normal man.

I get that. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

Honestly? I wouldn't want to change a thing. I choose to live in the moment, in the now and just enjoy life the way it is even at a difficult time such as this pandemic. Of course I would like to find a cure for this virus and it is hella annoying that it's not going away.

I'm with you! Are you happy we know your story?

I'm not sure how to answer that (laugh). I'm leaving it to you guys. But yeah I'm glad you guys know me.

Do you exercise or are you a coach potato?

It would be a little vain of me to say that I have it easier as far as my weight is concerned...I eat what i want and can't gain a pound...but I choose not to see that as a privilege. Fitness is like my oxygen. I always make it a point to stay as consistent with my fitness as much as possible. I can be a couch potato from time to time because I am human after all.

Do you have any special talents?

I'm actually a good singer. I can play several instruments and I can speak 4 languages although I'm not sure if that can be counted as a talent.

I think it counts. If you could go back in time for one day, where would you go?

Preferably the 1950's... The golden age. It was a beautiful time and I sorta want to relive it.

Do you have a secret?

I've been sober for 7 years.

Congratulations! If you could cure one disease, which would it be?

I would love to find a cure for cancer. Its a scary thing to have. 

Is there anything you want to say to your fans?

I just wanna say : I love you guys so much, you mean the world to me.

Can we look forward to reading more of your story?

Hell yeah. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as the writer enjoyed writing it ;)

I bet they do. Thanks CL for chatting with us today.

To read CL's story, click on the link in the comment here ---->

Now it's your turn to ask Clyde

Add your questions as an inline comment here.  Don't forget to tag GayatriRamchandran so they can get the questions to him. ---->