The Beast, the Beauty and the Castle - Azrael Alexander Malik

Book Title: The Beast, the Beauty and the Castle

Book Genre: Paranormal

Author:   Izzybell_180

Character Name: Azrael Alexander Malik

Nominated by:  ariathewhitemage

About the story:

"...maybe you'll even make it to your 22nd birthday."

Ana's birth was taboo, she wasn't meant to be born and ever since she was born she was constantly reminded that her father would dispose of her on her 21st birthday if she didn't become a pure-blood vampire by then.

There was so many questions and mysteries that she didn't have the answers to.

What was her mother? What was her father hiding? What was she meant to do? What was she?

Her world gets more complicated when Azrael storms into her life, fangs extended with a cruel and unnatural perspective on human life.

Hi there. What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

Azrael. Nothing more. Nothing less. But if you feel the need to call me something else than Master Malik would work as well *smirks at interviewer*

Welcome Azrael and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today. Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Unless you're on the menu, you really have nothing I want.

Oh my, unfortunately... no. Shall we start with you telling me a little about yourself?

My name is Azrael Alexander Malik and I will be the next vampire king so you should make me happy if you want to win my favor.

I'll keep that in mind. And where do you live?

Currently? At Castle Black for my marriage to be and to study under the king but originally I'm from Bordeaux, France.

Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

Not any I'd mention to the general public. If you'd like to know we can discuss it privately later.

Oh...um... What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I dislike hunters and those mongrels I share blood with. Both are an incredibly big bother.

And... I enjoy speaking with you *tilts his head to side and smiles at the interviewer*

Whew, is it hot in here? What is your greatest fear?

I'm a pure-blood vampire love. We have no fears.

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

Absolutely nothing. I'm going to be the most powerful being in the world. Why would I change that?

Good point. Are you happy we know your story?

Depending which version of me you're asking. The one at the beginning or the one at the end. I become two different people from start to finish.

Okay, lets try something different. Are you in love?

I wouldn't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to love. I may disappoint you.

Why do I doubt that? Do you have siblings?

I might. I could care less about the matter. I'm not very familiar with my family and I don't care to be.

That's a shame. If you aren't interested in family, can you tell us about someone important to you?

I currently have a pet that I've... adopted. She's quite interesting, for a human. Perhaps I'll show her to you sometime.

Do you have an archnemesis?

I don't particularly like this certain hunter because he keeps sticking his nose in places it doesn't belong. It's alright though, he won't be around much longer especially since he won't leave my pet alone.

Would not want to be that hunter. Do you have a secret?

I have many secrets but if I told you then they wouldn't be secrets anymore, would they?

Oh, I do like you Azrael. Is there anything you want to say to your fans?

I look forward to enjoying the rest of the series with you. It'll be nice if my author decides to lessen my burdens in the end but we both shall see I suppose.

So we can look forward to reading more of your story?

If your interested in a tragic romance with different twists and turns then yes.

Always! Alas that's all the time we have today. Perhaps you'll come back soon and give us an update on that hunter situation. Thank you Azrael for talking with me today.

I hope to steal your hearts in the pages of the story *winks at the reader*

To read Azrael's story, click on the link in the comment here ---->

Now it's your turn to ask Azrael.

Add your questions as an inline comment here. Don't forget to tag Izzybell_180  so they can get the question to him. ---->