Saving Asteroth - Ezra Ra Legion

Book Title: Saving Asteroth

Author:  AtaraMirella36945

Book Genre: Angel Fantasy

Character Name: Ezra Ra Legion

Nominated by: snoweyrose

About the story:

Nothing...All she can remember is his name...his scent, that smile..those eyes. Saphyre, a Senior in high school, wished for only one thing and that was to, once again, have and hold her former childhood best friend, Aster. One odd day she is given the opportunity to find exactly what she is searching for, through a man that stepped into her life very much uninvited. With this discovery, came vial consequences and conflicting thoughts of lust and roles she never thought she would play in this life. Will she save the one she has always loved, craved and cared for or will she cower in the face of death, fearing the unknown of her own fate at the hands of a rather menacing, Fallen Angel?

 Will she save the one she has always loved, craved and cared for or will she cower in the face of death, fearing the unknown of her own fate at the hands of a rather menacing, Fallen Angel?

Hello.  What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

Ra is fine, thank you.

Welcome Ra and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

I was dragged here by one of my assets. In spite of that, elated to be here.

Glad to here that... I think. Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

I'll take water, the purity keeps me calm.

Calm is good. Tell me a little about yourself.

I'm a complicated Fallen Angel but some may see this as an underestimation. I've roamed the earth since the 4th century of BC. My soul is merged with that of an Egyptian God historically known as Ra. He's not the kindest entity. Between his temper and mine, we wreak more havoc than we do repair it sometimes.

Oh wow.  Where do you live?

I live in Miami, Florida. I plan on moving soon, perhaps to Isle Des Anges. It's a dimension unknown to man.

Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

I am an Assassin. Not the most lucrative position but it serves me well. From the time I was tortured into ranking in my position as God of the Fallen to now, I mainly study apocrypha, and take on certain missions that involve human and demonic corruption. My main mission for now is saving my friend, Asteroth from the Underworld.

My only hobby is music. I can play any song ever written on any instrument you place before me. Or make an original score myself. Other than that, if I have any down time, I'll listen to different genres of music here and there.

You must be fun at parties. What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I like the smell of roses, the color black and guns. That is one of man's most lethal and tremendous creations. I don't like disloyalty, disobedience, men that prey on females, or betrayal. I'm not good at handling those traits in other people or Fallen Angel's lightly.