True Blue: A Ruby Red Romance - Mary Montgomery

Book: True Blue

Genre: Romance / New Adult

Author: dlcroisette

Character: Mary Montgomery

Nominated by: GalaRu57

About the Story:

The summer before university, Emily met and fell in love with Finn. It was a love to stand the test of time. Until Finn disappeared without so much as a goodbye.

Once vibrant and courageous, Emily Montgomery, used to wring every drop out of life. But after the untimely and devastating death of her mother, when she was in her last year of high school, everything changed.  Pushed into the role of peace-maker, Emily struggled to keep her family from spiraling. Then she met Finn Wainwright, brother to the local bartender and life had promise again.  Until one decision took him from her too. 

Finn Wainwright never felt like he fit in anywhere after his parents died.  After being kicked out of his sister's house, he spent a summer with his brother before joining the military. Then he met Emily Montgomery and discovered the joy of love and being loved back. A different life opened up to him.  But nothing in Finn's life is every that easy.

Eight years later, a twist of fate brings Finn back into Emily's life. Can she finally get answers to the questions that have kept her from moving on? Or does true love deserve a second chance?

Hello Ms. Montgomery.  May I call you Mary?

Yes, Mary is fine.

Nice to meet you Mary. Thank you for taking the time to talk to us.

I always enjoy an opportunity to talk with the media.

Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey?

Do you have Icellars Estate wine here?  It's a wonderful vineyard located in the Niagara Wine Country in Canada.  Their 2015 Wiyana Wanda is a divine red, rich and bold.  Just like me. 

Oooh, I say we get two glasses.  While we wait, tell us a little about yourself.

I'm the daughter of Philip Montgomery.  You may remember him from his political run a few years ago.  I was part of his campaign team. I'm still interested in politics, just trying to find the right candidate to support. I'm currently living the single life in the city. Yay me.

Where do you live?

I have a condo near Bluemont just outside of Washington, D.C.

Do you have any jobs or hobbies?