The Good Girls Secrets - Hunter

Interview with you favorite character @pseudonymLove on Wattpad

Book Title: The Good Girls Secrets

Book Genre: Young Adult/Teen Fiction

Author: pseudonymLove

Character Name: Hunter

Nominated by: 99sharks

About the story:

Josephine is a girl, thrown into a life that is not for you faint at heart typical teenage girl. After her mother abandon her three years ago she's lived a life of solitude and misery, invisible to everyone around her. That is until one day the small town bad boy notices her outside of school and decides to have a little fun, but Hunter is not you regular bad boy. He's survived a recent tragedy that's left him broken beyond repair, with little room for him to see a real future for himself. And when instantly falls for the naïve little sweetheart at school, will he be able to heal from the scars of his past, or let them effect his future with the girl he loves.

Hi there. What should I call you?

Preferably by my name...Hunter. *smirk

Well, welcome Hunter and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today.

Sure no problem. I heard my shortcake was just talking to you guys.

True.  She was very kind.  Before we start, can I get you anything to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Whiskey?

I'd take Jameson if you have any? But I don't think anyone would take too kindly to the public drunkenness of a minor huh? *Hunters adorable dimple makes an appearance.

Agreed. Tell me a little about yourself?

Well...I'm 18. I'll hopefully be graduating this year. My best mate is Kyle. He can be an ass sometimes, but all the best mates are, that is until his new girlfriend has him semi tamed, at least for the moment. I have a smoking hot girlfriend, Josephine. Which you recently met. Other than that, I really hate talking about myself. Can we move on?

Moving on.... Where do you live?

Washington. In an excruciatingly minuscule town. But I can't fault living here anymore. It's where I met Jo. So no regrets!

Do you have any jobs or hobbies?

Job, no. Prospects yes. Lets just say I'm leaving a life of immaturity and owning up to the fact that I'm an adult and I have my girl to support. As far as hobbies go, I don't care what I do as long as I can do them with Jo.

What are some of your likes and dislikes?

I'm a guy, I'm simple. I like food, my car and my girl's ass. But don't tell her I said that. She'll kill me.

Dislikes...I can't stand when a supposed 'man' puts his hands on a women. I witness that shit I all I see is red and not much else.

What is your greatest fear?

Someone not seeing me for who I really am, only seeing the mistakes I've made in my past.

There is more to a person than the mistakes they make for sure. Is there anything you want to say to your fans?

I don't know if I would say they're fans. Fans are what famous people have, and I don't think I'm famous. I'm just a guy someone wrote about and other people related to in such a way that made them think I'm special.

Are you in love?

Am I in Love? Is that a real question? Of course I'm in Love. You have met Josephine right? What's not to love about that girl?! She's fucking Amazing! Sorry, can I swear? Oh well too late for that I guess.

I'll bleep it out in the audio version of this interview. If you could travel back in time, where would you go?

Back to when I realized that I fell in love with Jo. I would have told her that I loved her that very second.

That's ... so sweet.If you could have done one thing differently, what would it be?

I would have never gotten into my car. Then Maci might still be here.

Oh - let's try something lighter. Do you like to travel?

I don't know. I've never traveled before. But Mrs. Lawrence invited me on a couple of business trips to help out, so I guess Jo and I will get to experience that together.

 Do you exercise or are you a couch potato?

I'm no gym junkie, but I do like to keep in shape. But I've been having some rather lazy movie nights with Jo recently. I think too many have started to take a toll.

Can we look forward to reading more of your story?

Yeah I mean, uh, I guess so. Autumn, the author of said story is working on a sequel. But for her to finish it, we have to live it first. So I guess stay tuned because some wild stuff has happened and I only expect more of it. I also have a crazy smart girlfriend by my side, and I'm excited to share our lives with you.

And we are looking forward to reading it. Thank you for talking with us today.

Yeah no worries. I hope we'll be doing another one soon after the sequel is released. 

Sounds like a plan. 

To read Hunter's story, click on the link in the comment here --->

Now it's your turn to ask Hunter.

Add your questions as an inline comment here. Don't forget to tag   so they can get the question to him. ---->