Baby I Like The Way You Are - Jake Pitts

Book Title: "baby I like the way you are"

Book Genre:  Fanfiction

Author: ElmaSamardzic

Character Name: Jake Pitts

Nominated by: 99sharks

About the story:

Jake Pitts is nota main protagonist in this story. But , his role is not less important being the boyfriend of the main protagonist Madie. He is a lead guitarist in the well known ,and popular band . His girlfriend is a photographer for Kerang. The story revolves around them Madie being insecure one, Jake being the supportive boyfriend . Together they will encounter many trials, and tribulation.

Amongst them Jake mentally unstable girlfriend Ella ,which will be the cause of Madie terrible accident. This event will be the main turning point in their life ,causing emotional turmoil, as well as distabilizing their relationship. Madie develops fears ,and Jake ends up being her punching bag. He except it all for what it is not letting go of her. When Madie decides to let him go he takes it in the expected way spending lonely months in sorrow still holding to their ring. On top of that Jake mom died not so long ago. Jake is still mourning her alto on the surface stoically on the surface ,but there is the hint of it thru the book. Madie meet in high school ,and while Jake moved out to California his love for Madie never seized. He had dated other girls mostly, because he thought that Madie overgrow them do to her going to photography college and Jake barely finishing high school being bullied and all. His mindset was that she would find someone on her level ,some college guy. Jake is depicted as monogamous person the nature of his job for that matter doesn't affect him( being in the rock band).He maintains a healthy lifestyle exercising and living healthy the last part influenced by the nature of his mother sickness.

What should I call you? Do you prefer a nickname?

Jake

Welcome Jake and thanks for agreeing to talk to us today. 

Thank you ,pleasure to be here

Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda? Coffee? Wine? Whiskey? 

Water

One water on the way. Let's start by you telling me a little about yourself. 

My name is Jake Pitts I am member of a band named Black veil brides. I play lead guitar, my favorite band is Metallica, the black album is my favorite. I live a very clean life very unrocknroll stereotype , I eat healthy, I exercise. I have a girlfriend that I love so much I wanna Mary her and have kids ,I wish she would acknowledge how perfect she is.

My mum died last year . I didn't know what to do so when nothing helped there was music. I tatted her name along with her face on my chests ,so she is always there close to my heart. She understood me we were on the same waive length. I learned to play piano from her . Her last words were, im gonna try to not cry, Ooo , to take good care of her pianos.

Where do you live? 

California ,born and raised in Idaho

Do you have any jobs or hobbies? 

Exercising, well I had crappy job , I've done all underneath the sky, just to get by. I exercise that is a hobby right.

Totally counts. What are some of your likes and dislikes? 

I like animals, tattoos , obviously, music, I hate bullies and negative people

What is your greatest fear? 

Loved one dying ,don't know if I could survive trough that, again

Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

My mum would still be alive, I wouldn't be bullied, I would had a better relationship with my dad, and Madie wouldn't have a car accident.

Gosh that's a lot. Are you happy we know your story? 

Sure , I'am happy someone had the time, and will to memorize our love for each other. Life of people we care ,you never know when is your last day.

Are you in love? 

Yes, I love my fiancé.

If you could cure one disease, which would it be? 

Heart disease it's very viscous.

Oh, I agree. Do you have siblings? 

I have a sister.

Tell us about someone important to you?

Family, above all and of course good health.

Who's your favourite person in the world?

My fiancé.

Do you have a secret? 

Yes, we all have secret. I'am not sharing that's why they call it a secret.

Very true. Is there anything you want to say to your fans.

I love you guys very much ,thank you for your support you shown for me ,and my fiancé Madie.

Can we look forward to reading more of your story? 

I hope so , if you guys still enjoy ,who am I to deny you of such happiness.

Glad to here it. Well, Jake our time is up.  Thanks for chatting with me today. 

I wanna tell to those young people out there that whatever your dream is don't let nobody take it away . I was I small town guy from Idaho. I mean the only thing Idaho is known for is potato.

Good advice for everyone. 

To read Jake's story, click on the link in the comment here --->

Now it's your turn to ask Jake.

Add your questions as an inline comment here. Don't forget to tag ElmaSamadzic so they can get the question to him. ---->