1.1 "Ruby Jane" [M]

Jennie POV:

I felt this tingling sensation again down there.. Yeah, I'm talking about my pussy. I have to leave now or else I'll be in trouble!

"Guys I have to go.." I told my friends, Jisoo and Rosé. We're here in a bar now having a girl's night out. It's been a long time actually from the last time we had bonding like this but way back then it didn't turn out good. I think it will happen again for the same reason.

"Yah! Here you go again! We've just started!" Jisoo screamed but I'm used to it! We've been friends since high school but unlike the two of them, I don't usually hang out. Most of the time we just talk in chat or call.

"You also did this last time Jennieyah! Come on!" Rosé talk loud too but I told her to lower her voice. She then shouted 'sorry' when she remembered that I don't want to be called Jennie in public.

"I'll make it up to you both next time. I swear!" But they just shake their heads. They already know me.

"Are you allergic to alcohol??" Rosé ask out of curiosity. They are my best friends but never I opened about my secret. I'm scared. They might distance themselves from me.

"Noooo.. It's not like that. I really have to go ok?! Bye guys!!!" I stood up and walk as fast as I can to get out and go inside my car.

There's a lot of people I bumped while I'm on my way out of the bar.

But before I reach the door there's a guy who stops me. He looks drunk that I don't even want to face him because of his smell.

"Wait.. You're in a hurry huh? Wanna have some fun in my car?" He asks seductively. I almost gave in with his glare.. He's fuckin' turning me on down there! Shit! Control yourself, Jennie Kim! I remind myself and push him enough to get away from him. I'm lucky he didn't follow me.

"Aaahhh.." I let out a moan while walking fast.. I was almost in the parking when I saw a dark part.. I stop there and the next time I knew, my hand is already inside my pants.

Fuck!!! Ahhhh..

I keep moaning in my mind.

"Miss are you okay?" Someone ask from behind.. Luckily I put out my hand from my pants before she gets near.

"I'm fine.. Just leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Relax! I'm harmless.. I'm just worried.. Are you drunk? Someone might see you here and took advantage of you if you know what I mean.." I slowly face her.. And I'm right she's a girl. A girl with short hair and wears a bonnet, pointed nose, kissable lips.. Wait what am I thinking? Ugh, my thoughts cause more tingling in my pussy. I can't take this anymore! She tapped my shoulder.. That's when I went back to my senses.

"Miss?" She asks. I didn't answer.. Instead, I hold her hand and lead its way inside my pants.. Her eyes widened. She's about to put out her hand but I slipped it more inside too wet for her fingers to slide inside my hole.

"Fuck!! Aaahhh shit! Fuck me, please.. " I begged almost whisper. I hate this! If only I can disappear right at this moment! This is so embarrassing! I'm about to pull her hand and thinking to run to my car and fuck myself inside but her finger started to thrust inside me. She slowly pushes me to the wall and started thrusting more!

WTF!!! This feels so good!!!

"Aaahhh.. Fuckkk! You do it so good! Shitt!!! Faster, please.. Faster!!!" I said in between my moan and almost out of breath.. I look into her eyes and waiting for her to talk but her eyes do the talking. I can see lust, worried yeah a mixed emotion. What she's thinking at this moment? Maybe she's thinking I'm a slut! Or crazy woman!!! Whatever! I need my release and it'll be over!

"Ohhh my God.. I'm cumming! Fuck aaaahhhh.. Aaahhhhhhhh..." As I cum I rested in her shoulder and she rested in mine too. That was great. I wanted to tell her but no words aside from heavy breathing come out in my mouth.

Slowly she put out her hand from my pants. She put up the zipper of my pants and button it.

I finally back to my senses! I let go of leaning on her. I felt so embarrassed! And feeling so dirty to myself. The reason I let out a cry. I can't look at her eyes anymore.

"Miss.. Are you crying? I'm sorry.. I told you I'm harmless but I think I'm not. I'm so sorry.. Please don't cry.." She said with a sincere voice. It makes me cry more. How come she's the one who says sorry?

"No. I'm sorry! I'm the one who should say it.. But I did tell you to leave me alone right? You should leave when I told you!" I said with a shaking voice.

"Sshhhh.. Don't cry.. It's okay with me. I'm just really worried earlier. I'm thinking you're drunk or vomiting or something.. I can't just leave you behind even though I don't know you." She holds me with her hands on both sides of my shoulder.

Her touch is making me weak inside. The reason why I decided to go now.

"I have to go.. I'm sorry again! Please forget about me!" I let go of her hands as I moved sideways. I'm about to go when she asked me something that makes me stop.

"What's your name?"

No, I won't tell her. I want her to forget about me.

Yeah, I decided not to tell her.. But when I step forward 3 times, I stop and turned my back to look at her.

"I'm Ruby Jane."

I run fast to my car.

Wt-- I did tell her! Ugh! Jennie Kim! Whatever! She won't find me anyways with just Ruby Jane.

TO BE CONTINUE...

A/N:

BONJOUR!!! I'm back with a new story. I really do think a lot before I published this cause it has a lot of mature content and I don't know if I can gain or lose supporters from this story but one thing is for sure.. I gave a lot of time and effort to do this. So, I hope you will like it and support it just like my other story. Thank you so much!!! See yah at the next part!

Much love from,
Ruby Jane & jenlissakm! 🖤🖤🖤

[Published: February 11, 2021]