"Work Together"

CHAPTER 11 - Part 2

Third-person POV:

"Why? After always being here for you.. Still her? Still that Irene?! When will you learn to love me? I'm so damn tired Kang Seulgi.. But I still have a little hope maybe somehow after this you'll finally give me a chance and see my worth. You know I resigned to my work in Busan just to do the favor you've asked to me. Yeah.. That's how I love you dear. Even I know to myself I'm looking so stupid!" Nayeon drunk talk to Seulgi but those words are what she really feels inside. Seulgi didn't response. She just looked away and after a little later she fall asleep.

Earlier, after Nayeon's welcome party with Lisa, Tzuyu, ZooE and Jingoo they all go home except for her. She lied that she's waiting for someone but the truth is, she drink more. She want to get drunk. And when she's already is, she kept calling Seulgi. She didn't stop calling for how many times until it picked up her call. She told her to take her or else, she will not continue working at the studio.

"I already told you I can't love you back cause I still love her. I can be your friend or your fuck buddy but I can't be the partner you wish to have. I'm so sorry Nayeon-ssi." Seulgi told her not sure if she heard her or not.

They are at the private room in her bar.

"Hope you'll help me with this.. When they'll be okay.. I promise not to bother you again. I know you'll soon forget me." She continue as she put her blanket and leave the room.

She seated at the counter table and had a shot of hard drink.

She remember planning all of this when they are still in Japan..

If Lisa will distance herself to Irene, I'll be her eye. I'll help her to fix their relationship. In the first place this is all my fault. I planned to follow Lisa and send photos to Irene. I'm also the one who send her the girl's café. Yes, I did the research about her. She's Jennie Kim. I just want Irene to know about her. I know it will be fair for her and won't blame herself too much. Though I don't have enough evidence for now, I believe there's something going on between them. Well, what am I supposed to think? Lisa chose to sleep in the girl's house? I just stop myself to send photos when she's entering the girl's house. Irene is not in her mind now.. She might do things that she'll regret. And to destroy them is not part of my plans. I'll just take it slowly.

Seulgi's thoughts while taking each of her shots.

Nayeon woke up and checked the time.. It's 5am in the morning. She look around and even check the bar but she couldn't see Seulgi. She fixed herself and went outside the private room.

"W-where is Kang Seulgi?" She asked the bartender.

"She went home Miss by 2am." He answered.

"What? How can she leave me here?" Nayeon asked again irritated.

"She told me to take you to your condo if you woke up.." He said.

"No.. Thank you! I can manage myself.. Bye!"

Nayeon left the bar and called for taxi. It's her 3rd day in Seoul. She didn't even have a chance to see Seulgi on her first day. They are only talking on the phone and yesterday was their plan for her to apply at Lisa's studio. That made her felt annoyed. Seulgi can't show herself to her that's why she leave her no choice about what she did last night.

She entered the door code and went inside. She went straight to the bathroom and take shower. Lisa told her to be at the studio by 7am.

"Fuck! You're crazy Im Nayeon! I told you to forget about her! Ugh!" She told herself while having a cold shower.