"Catch Up"

CHAPTER 12 - Part 3

Third-person POV:

"We'll see you later tonight? Have a good rest first and I know you missed this place of yours." Nayeon said and turned her back heading to the door.

"I really do.. Thanks Nayeon-ssi.. Take care! See you!" Lisa said as she lay down in the couch.

"You're welcome! Bye!" Nayeon open and slam shut the door.

Lisa was left looking at the ceiling.

"Yes I do. Really miss this place so much! Though there's memories of me and Irene in every corner.. I'm glad it's just all in the past now and I don't feel anything about it anymore." She murmured.

She stood up and went to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and she was shocked.. All the foods and drinks she needed are all inside.

"Wow! That's what I like with Nayeon.. Trusting her is all worth it." She smile and take 1 can of beer.

She had a drink in the sala.. It's already 6am when she check the time. She message her mom and pretended to sleep. Didn't mention she'll gonna have a beer first.

"It really hits different being here in Korea.. This is my second home away from home but something is missing.. Why I felt incomplete? Is it because of her? But I already stayed here for 6 months before when she left.. Ugh! You're still hoping Lisa! But I guess it's not yet time for us to see each other again.. Wait, not yet time? But I just arrived. There's still time. Is it enough? After 3 months I'll be back in Thailand." Lisa said talking to herself. She suddenly felt sad. She quickly finish drinking 3 cans of beer before she fall asleep.

Lisa woke up with her phone ringing..

"Hmmmmm.." She stretch her arms and slowly open her eyes reaching for her phone on the table.

"Ahhh Nayeon.." When she saw tgecaller and press the answer key.

[On-going call]

Nayeon: Hey! Lisa-ssi! You woke up?

Me: You woke me up! (husky voice)

Nayeon: (chuckled) Oops sorry! I just make sure you'll eat your meal..

Me: Come on! I'll wake up if I'm hungry. Aish! You don't have to remind me.

Nayeon: Fine! I'm sorry.. Go ahead! Go back to sleep and starve yourself!

Me: What? Are you mad? Ugh! I'll get up now!

Nayeon: Good girl! Your food will be delivered at 11:30 so you better fixed yourself now..

Me: Nayeonnnnn!

Nayeon: Bye.. Enjoy your brunch!

[Call ended]

Lisa doesn't have a chance to talk. She just shake her head and smile. She stood up and went to the bathroom.

The door bell ring. It's the delivery. Her brunch as what Nayeon said earlier. Better she's done taking shower before it arrives.

 Better she's done taking shower before it arrives