5.1 "Temptations" [M]

SEULGI POV:

2 years ago when my commercial model friend Wendy introduced Irene to me. She's Wendy's best friend. I was starstruck back then! She's a fashion model. She's so pretty, especially with her sweet smile.

It was love at first sight for me.

But she didn't show any interest. And one day, I invited them to my bar. That time Lisa is there with Jeongyeon. I can see straight into her eyes that she likes Lisa the first time they met. I'm glad I didn't tell them she's the girl I had a crush won Months passed by they developed each other's feelings and ended up being in a relationship.

"Hmmm babe.." Irene hummed while I'm wiping her arms down to her hand with a towel. She's so drunk and vomit earlier.

I'm happy that in her 2 years relationship with Lisa, they never had a serious fight. I can say that, even she's not mine, seeing her happy and takin' cared of is enough for me. But now, seeing her like this.. Hurting and messed up.. I promised to protect her even from my bestfriend.

"Sssshhh.. Just sleep okay? I'm just here for you. I won't leave you."

I continue wiping her body. Removing her dress and..

..shit she's so perfect! No, stop yourself Kang Seulgi! You're disrespecting the love of your life.

Irene moved side ways and to my surprise in just a seconds, she already unhook her bra from her back. I can see the perfect side view of her face down to her boobs and to her hips.

Fuck! She's turning me on!

I quickly look away.. But I still need to continue wiping her. She smells vomit.

Slowly I wipe her face down to her neck.. God! She's totally naked in her upper part. She had a perfect shape of boobs. I slowly wiping it.. Too careful not to touch her nipples.

But suddenly.. "Aahhhh.." She start moaning. Does it pleasure her? Her nipples hardens.

Ugh!!! No.. I can't do this.. I removed my hand with the towel and put it in a small basin.

I was startled when Irene hold my right hand and cup it in her left boob. She's guiding my hand while massaging her boob. I can feel from my palm her hardened nipple but my hand remains steady.

JENNIE POV:

"Aaaahhh!!!" I screamed after hearing everything to Jisoo.

"I hate you!!! All my life I thought you're both straight! Though sometimes I'm thinking there's really something to the both of you but I just forget about it. Well, maybe I'm just giving malice since I'm a bisexual. But now? Knowing I'm fuckin' right?! Ughhh!! Well, I'm happy.. So happy!!" I stood up and hug them.

"Thank you Jenniyah for being supportive.. That means so much to us." Jisoo said tightening our hugs.

I smile as we broke our hug and I went back to sit beside Lisa but I stumbled and landed on Lisa's lap. Her left hand hold my waist and her right hand below my right armpit and almost cup my right boob.