2.2 "Second Met" [M]

LISA POV:

I hold his shoulder and when he faces me I punched him on his face! That's the first and I think the strongest punch I did! He almost falls!

"Fuck!!! Who are you huh?!" He asked angrily.

"I'm her girlfriend!!! Fuck you too pervert!!!" I answered looking directly into his eyes.

Shit! This is the only reason I can use to help her.. I'll pretend to be her girlfriend and not a stranger.

He's speechless!

Ruby Jane hide on my back quickly. She's holding on to my shoulder. I can feel her shaking! And that makes me angry more!

"Wait here.. Let's settle this in the police station!!!" I put out my phone and dialled the police hotline.

"Shit!!! I'm so sorry.. It's just a mistake. I'm drunk!" He quickly goes inside his car and he started the engine and leave the place.

She's crying in my shoulder like a child who's so scared. I let her face me.

"Shhhhh.. I'm here now.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I come late." I told her while caressing her hair with my right hand and her arms with my left hand. I'm trying to look at her in the eyes but she bows down crying.

[Flashback]

When we arrived at Irene's house, I help her walk to her room. And there I wipe her body and change her pajama. When I'm done, I went outside her room and her mom is waiting.

"Come eat dinner first Lisayah.. You don't need to sleep here if you don't want to. Irene will surely go to your condo tomorrow.." She said in a low voice. I don't know how she knows I don't want to sleep here.

"It's not that I don't want auntie but I still have work tomorrow and need to prepare some stuff." I owned a photography studio of newborn babies. And we have scheduled tomorrow morning.

"I understand." She said smiling. Her mom ever since is so nice to me. She always treats me well just like her own daughter.

"Thank you so much auntie for your understanding."

"No problem."

Time runs..

After dinner, I bid goodbye to Irene's mom. I'm about to go home but I'm thinking maybe she's still there in the bar.. Should I go or no?

I end up to the direction going to the bar where I saw Ruby Jane park earlier and went inside.

What am I doing? I ask in my mind but later ignored it.

Maybe she'll gonna met her friends there.

As I arrived, I wait for a little. I let go a sigh. I felt nervous. Will she be able to remember me? She told me before to forget about her.

I went out of my car. But when I'm about to step, I saw her with a man. I turned my back, I don't want her to see me. When they passed by, I watch them heading to the parking. But something is off. Why he's covering her mouth. And I can see in Ruby Jane's action that she wanted to let go of him.

I followed them until they reach the guy's car. And when I saw him touching her waist down to her butt that's when I decided to go near them.

[End of Flashback]

I let her wear my suit as I take her to my car.. She didn't talk while we're walking. I opened the front seat for her but she told me she will sit down in the back. After she sits, I turn to the other door.