"Pool Party"

CHAPTER 9 - Part 3

LISA POV:

Rosé called the customer service to set up a pool party for us.

We've sitted at the sala while waiting for them..

"Mom why don't you join us? Please?" Ruby Jane leaning on her mom's shoulder. They sit beside each while I sitted infront of them beside Jisoo and Rosé.

"I can't baby.. Mom is tired. I'll just wait for them to finished the set up and I'll go upstairs to rest." Her mom responded.

Ruby Jane pouted that I can't stop myself to giggles.

How can she be that pretty and cute at the same time?

She looks at me and show her gummy smile.

"Are you excited Lisa-ssi?" She asked.

"Kind of Ruby Jane-ssi." I answered plainly.

"I'm much more excited unnie! I think we'll add more foods? Or what?" Rosé suggested.

"Yah! Chaengyoungah! There are only 4 of us later.. And 4 variety of foods is enough.." Ruby Jane answered that make us all laugh.

She's right.. We don't need a lot of food.

After 30 minutes of waiting, they finished the set up.

We stood up and excitedly went outside. We are all surprised to see the result!

This beach resort amazed us as always.

They put some candles in one side and hung series lights to brighten the pool. There are 3 giant floater with pineapple, donut and unicorn design. There are also pink and black balloons. At the corner are the foods and drinks with pool theater in the middle!

Wow.. Awesome!!! It'll gonna be a long night!

"Oh my God!!! This is so perfect! Thank you so much!" Rosé said without looking at the staff.. She focus on roaming around.

"Our pleasure Miss Park. If you still need anything, we're just one call away." A staff said. We all say our thank yous and they leave our villa.

"Mom! Come on.. Let's eat first before you sleep!" Ruby Jane excitedly holding her mom's arms and pull her at the foods and drinks counter.

They serve us fruits, sweets, tempura our favorite and kimbap. We're full especially Rosé. She looks like a chipmunk who stock foods in her mouth.

After a minute..

Rosé and Ruby Jane went inside to change for their swim wear.

When they came back, my jaw dropped! Seeing Ruby Jane with her 2pc swimsuit.

Fuck! I can't believe I've tasted her already.. And shit! This is fuckin' turning me on! But no! Behave yourself Lalisa!

If I can only beat my head, I already did!

"Yes? Is our swim wear good or no?" Ruby Jane asked while turning around. Rosé did the same.

The 3 us put our thumbs up.

"My baby.. You're so gorgeous sweetheart.. And so are you Chaeyoungah.." Her mom compliments them and we couldn't agree more.

"Thanks mom.."

"Thanks auntie.."

They said in chorus.

"You're welcome.. So, enjoy the rest of the night. Take care all of you and don't drink too much okay? I'll go up now." - Jennie's mom