1.2 "Thinking of Her"

LISA POV:

I followed her with my eyes as she runs towards her car.. Before she left, she looked at me with a sad face.

I'm stuck looking away when I realize she's out of my sight anymore.

"I'm Ruby Jane." Her voice, her face never leave my thoughts.

Ruby Jane. What a nice name.

I'm standing now at our table still thinking of her. What's happening to me?

I'm back to my senses when someone shouted sitting in front of me.

"Yah!!! What took you so long?? You only take your phone in your car! WTF! Are you seeing someone Lalisa?!" My paranoid girlfriend asks me angrily. She's Irene Bae. We're 2 years in a relationship now. And to be honest, I've been a loyal girlfriend to her but now, not anymore.

"I'm so sorry guys.. I bumped a drunk gi.. m-man there and we almost fight! Better I calm him down." I almost slipped my word.

"Really babe? Sorry.. I even shouted at you.. Are you hurt?" Irene asks as she stood up and sit beside me while checking my face down to my arms and my body.

"No babe.. I'm fine." I answer and give her a half-smile.

"Ok, forget about it! Since you're here already let's start now to morning the night! Wooohooo!!!" Seulgi said putting up the bottle of beer in the air. She's one of my best friends. Kang Seulgi.

"Yeah right! Cheers!!!" My other friend screamed with her bottle up. We all did and cheers! She's Yoo Jeongyeon.

I drink the one bottle until the bottom's up!

Shit Lalisa! Composed yourself. Stop thinking of her. Your girlfriend is right beside you.

I scolded myself in my mind since I can't focus on them. Her face always flashing in my thoughts.

"Excuse me, babe.. Guys.. I'll just go to the restroom." I stood up after I make an excuse. They just nodded.

One cubicle is empty. I quickly go inside. I just sit down in the bowl not removing my pants. The truth is, I just leave cause I don't want them to see me like this. Not my usual self. I'm about to cover myself with my palm as I put out a sigh when I remember this hand.. I look at my two fingers. Yeah. These two fingers I used to fuck her. The sound of her wet pussy I can still clearly hear especially her moan. Shit! She's so hot! I smell my fingers. Her juice smells good and it still sticks on it. I'm smelling it like a drug addict.

Oh my God, Lalisa! You're insane! As if it's your first time! For 2 years with Irene, you've been fucking almost every day!

But she's different.. I don't understand why she says sorry after what happened. She's not even drunk. I wish I kissed those lips.

Ugh!!! Please get out of my mind!!!

I'm so frustrated with the thoughts of her that I even mess up my hair as I removed my bonnet! I'm about to get out when I heard two people talking as they enter the toilet and mentioned, Ruby Jane. I stop and listened to their conversation.

"Ruby Jane that girl! This is not the first time she did this! I thought she's our best friend but something is off. I think she has a secret that she's hiding from us!" A girl said angrily. Too obvious with her voice.

"I'm thinking the same way unnie. After we graduated from high school and moved to different schools in college we've only hung out with her once and tonight is supposed to be the second time but just like what happened before, she left without saying the real reason why! She's unbelievable.." Another girl talk but with a lower voice. I decided to come out to see their faces. From the reflection of the mirror, I'm simply looking at them.