"Doubtful Feelings"

CHAPTER 13 - Part 1

LISA POV:

I've been visiting her café lately. I still remember the first time I went there. Her face is so damn cute when she saw me.

How are you Ruby Jane?

That's always on my thoughts. Though I have a choice to contact Jisoo or Rosé to asked about her but as what I've said to my mom.. I want our fate to decide for us.

"I'll go ahead.." I told Nayeon.

"Why? I mean.. Do you have to go somewhere?" She asked curiously.

"Yes.. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and take my bag.

"Bye Miss Lisa.. " Tzuyu and the rest wave goodbye to me.

"Bye.. Thanks for working hard." I told them and smile. They just smiled back to me.

I'm so lucky to have them. I may not lucky when it comes to love but with them as part of my business, I can say that I'm the luckiest.

Just an hour sitting inside her café, scrolling on my laptop is one of my relaxing hours.

It's been 8 days since the day that I'm back here in Korea.

I felt quite sad maybe because she's not here. I can't see her. And there's nothing I can do.

"Hi.. Good evening! Here's your order." A staff approached me and handed my order. I'm here in Pleasure Yourself Café.

"Thank you.." I said and smile.

While sipping my coffee, I got curious.

I can see the staffs excitement looking at the entrance. They're all eyes to the one entering the café.

My heart started beating fast.

R-ruby Jane?

I said in my mind. I'm speechless.

Is this the day that I've been waiting for? If it is.. This is so unexpected!

"M-ma'am Jennie?! Oh my God.. She's back!" I heard one of the staff said.

"She's back!" And the other staff.

I can't believe this! I'm just thinking of her earlier.. But now I saw her. She's back. For real.

"Hello! Did you miss me? Cause I do miss you all so much!" Ruby Jane said when she reached the counter.

I'm in a distance table from the counter. I used to stay in the corner every time I stay here for coffee.

The staffs nodded.

"We miss you Ma'am Jennie." They are smiling while continue serving the customers.

They're obviously miss her. Well, who wouldn't?

She show them her gummy smile.

Shit! I saw her sweet smile again! How I wanted to hug her tight! Will she notice me from here?

I lose hope when she look straight at the entrance..

And signaled someone to come inside. That someone started to walk towards her.

They both went straight to her office.

I didn't feel good about her.. About them together.

Who is she? H-her girlfriend? I asked in her mind.