4.3 "Drunk Confession"

Third-person POV:

"Are you sure you don't know where she goes???" Irene asks Lisa's staff for the 3rd time already..

She's been in the studio for 1 hour now since Lisa cannot be reached. She waited there hoping Lisa will come back.

Fuck! Where are you?!

She cursed in her mind.

She leaves without saying goodbye to the staff.

"Where do you think Ms. Lisa go?" JooE ask Tzuyu as soon as the door closed.

"I don't know.. It happens for the first time. Ms. Irene never asked where Ms. Lisa is. Now she doesn't have an idea." Tzuyu answered with a sad face because she noticed something change with her boss.

"By the way, the girl at Mrs. Kim's house.. She said they know each other but she's not familiar. We've been working with Ms. Lisa for 3years now and almost all her friends we know already since they used to visit Ms. Lisa here. You think they're together now?" JooE said as if she was doubting Lisa about the girl she was talking about.

"Shhhh! Shut it up JooE-yah! Ms. Lisa is a good boss to us and she doesn't deserve us talking shit behind her back! It's her life.. And we don't have the right to judge her!" Tzuyu said firmly.

JooE acted zippering her mouth.

At Irene's car..

For a hundredth time she tried to dial Lisa's number again but still, it was out of coverage.

She doesn't know and doesn't have any idea where she is now. She already asked Seulgi and Jeongyeon but they also don't know.

"Babe, please.. Where are you?" She's tearing up while she leans her forehead on the steering wheel.

Time runs..

Irene parked her car outside the "Lights Cheer Nights" bar.

She'll be secure even if she'll drown herself with alcohol in this bar.

"Irene Bae! What brings you here?" Seulgi asks seeing Irene in front of the bar counter.

"This is a bar so I'm here for a drink!" She answered sarcastically.

"Yeah right.. So what's your order Irene-ssi?" Seulgi asks treating her as if she's a special customer.

"1 shot of tequila! And I don't want you there! Come here and drink with me!" She demands and Seulgi salutes her..

"Sure boss!" She removed her apron and asked 1 of her bartender to serve them.

She sits beside Irene.

"Cheers?" Seulgi put up her glass for cheers.

"Cheers!" Irene put up her glass and look away.

"You still don't know where did she go?" Seulgi asks seeing the sad expression on her face.

"No.. Maybe she just needs to be alone? Maybe she missed her family. I just want to think it that way." Irene answered and asked for another shot.