"One Room"

CHAPTER 9 - Part 1

You know what? I'm not an ordinary woman just like others. I'm a nymphomaniac and I really hate my situation. If you only knew how much I wanted to end up my life. But I stay strong for my parents. I love them so much that I don't want them to suffer from pain if ever I'll be gone. Nobody knows about my situation except myself. I thought I'll be lonely for the rest of my life but you came in an unexpected time and place. You're the first person who touched me. I will never forget what happened that night. To be honest there is part of me that loves it. It is because you help me with my condition. It helps me pleasuring myself for a shorter time unlike before. I thought I'll never see you again but for the second time, I saw you. I saw you kissing with a woman. I felt pain with the reason I don't understand. I even say goodbye but who ever thought you'll be the one who will save me to that pervert guy! I still owe you for that. And again, there's still something happened between us. After all of those, I didn't regret anything. But when I knew you had a girlfriend, I think about it as a sweet mistake. A mistake that I allowed to happen again for the 3rd times. I want to stop and just keep you inside my memories. I even hated you for not showing up yourself again in our café but fate allowed us to see over and over again even in the most impossible situation. At the bar, though I haven't seen you, I know you're there. I still want to know the reason why you didn't touch me that time. You can't deny. You leave mark on my boob. I do love looking at that hickey though. Haha but now it's gone. And the moment I saw you earlier, I don't know why but I got butterflies in my stomach especially when you said that you're alone. But after our talk, I realized our situation is like a roller coaster ride of emotions. I felt sad when you told me that you're leaving with her to your home country. I wish I could stop you and make you stay. I know it's wrong but I'm really hoping. She hurt you twice, she might hurt you again and again. Do I really care for you? Whatever! Just.. Just please stay. I'm saying this because I'm happy with you beside me. Last thing, I think I like you. I want to do this everyday. I want you to lay down in my lap. I don't care if how many hours it will take. I want you to feel safe in my arms. Sleep well Lisa-ssi.. I'm just here. I'll stay with you.

(Jennie's thoughts while Lisa is sleeping soundly on her lap at the bench.)

Third-person POV:

"Bro, you think Lisa is still at the resort? She have no place to go.. Aside from the resort or here. Unless she's brave enough to explore Japan alone." Jeongyeon talking with Seulgi.

"That's possible bro.. I mean, that she's still at the resort." Seulgi agreed.

5:45pm when they arrived at the airport..

They are all looking around hoping to see Lisa. Irene bring Lisa's things she still have at the hotel.

"Please babe show yourself to us! I badly wanted to see you.. I miss you so much.." Irene while flipping her hair to the back and sit down. Wendy stop her and make her stand again. She comforted her bestfriend.

Their plane announce for the last call. Her name and Lisa's name was mentioned who are not yet inside the plane.

Until the plane is ready for take off.

"Comfirmed guys! Lisa is not here.." Jeongyeon told them.

"Yeah.. She's not here." Momo seconded and they all sighed.

"Where is she?! Why she didn't contacted us or if not me even one of you?!" Irene asked angrily but deep inside she's worried.

"She's online on facetime earlier.. Why don't you ask her parents? Maybe Lisa contacted them?" Jeongyeon said.