2.3 "Mrs. Kim" [M]

LISA POV:

[Ongoing call]

"Yes, Mrs. Kim. We also have home service." I answered the person I'm talking with on the other line.

"That's great because I don't want to expose my baby to other places yet."

"Yes, ma'am I understand. I'll send you an email for our home service expenses and please give me a call to finalise your decision." I told her while sending now the email.

"Ok. Thank you so much."

[End call]

"Mrs. Kim.." I just put out the words from my mouth.

"Yes, Ms. Lisa? What about Mrs. Kim? Is she the customer you've talk with over the phone just now?" Tzuyu ask. Didn't think that way. I just say it not thinking anything.

"Yes.." I plainly said. She just nodded.

I'm here in the office now. Days quickly passed by. It's more than a week already since the last time I saw Ruby Jane.

Am I missin' her? This sucks! Probably the wrong decision I'm doing in my life right now. The thought of wanting to see her again. No.. Be careful of what you wish for Lalisa.

I reminded myself in my mind.

After a little minute, someone calls on the phone. It's the customer earlier saying she agreed with the set-up and price of our home service. The amount is double the actual price.. They might be from a rich family for them to pay.

"Ok Mrs. Kim see you and your little angel after 2 days.." The last sentence I said before ended our call.

While I'm working on the papers.. I suddenly felt horny. This happens everytime I'm nearly on having my period. Shit!

I chat Irene where is she now.. I need to release this.

Babe Irene: I'm here in the mall babe. I want to buy new nighties for tonight.

Me: Seriously? Are you going on a honeymoon? (I'm joking..)

Babe Irene: Yes.. With someone who'll be having her period.

Me: Lol! You know me well huh?

Babe Irene: Of course babe.. I count days! Lol, I'll make you sore tonight cause I'll miss it for fuckin' 3 days.

Me: Well, go home now! I'll go home early. You naughty girl.. You're turning me on.

Babe Bae: Lol babe. Ok.. I will. See yah! I love you

Me: I love you too!

I fix my things ready to go home. She really amazed me. In every single thing about me, she knows so well.. Except for what I'm feeling right now. The guilt is hitting me again.

Forget her from now on Lalisa and you'll never have a problem to think about.

I never failed to remind myself from time to time.