5.3 "Awkward"

Third-party POV:

They met up in their favorite restaurant in Seoul..

Jeongyeon and her girlfriend Momo arrived first.

"I think we're too early." Momo said.

"They're coming baby.. Don't worry." Jeongyeon said looking at her with a smile.

"But I'm bored daddy!" Momo pouting.

"Don't do that baby you're too cute!" She chuckles and Momo pout again. They both laugh. They reserved a private dining room so it doesn't matter if they make some noise.

"Hello!" A familiar voice came up as the door opens! It's Irene and Lisa.

"Nyeongan bro! Hi Momo-ssi.." Lisa greets them in a lively way.

They are both seated. While waiting for others to come they just talk about random things. After a minute Wendy arrived.

"Yah! Long time no see.. I miss you!!!" Irene greeted as she stood up and gave her best friend a tight hug.

"I miss you too! Glad I was able to make it here.. I miss you guys!" After her response to Irene, she greeted them one by one.

They are all seated. Minutes passed by..

"Should we order? Maybe Seulgi will arrive in a minute.. You know she never change.." Lisa told them shaking her head.

"She's always late!" They said in chorus except for Wendy and Momo.

They finished making orders. Another 10 minutes passed by, and Seulgi shadow still did not show up.

"Irene, why don't you call her?" Wendy ask that startled her.

"H-huh? I mean, why me?" She felt nervous. That's not her normal response. Most of the time, she's the one who'll open a call if someone is late.

"Why you? Because it's what you always do?" Wendy saying more of a question.

Shit! Is that obvious when I'm nervous? Cause I am every time I heard her name. I should act normal.. I'm drunk last night. We didn't mean what happened. Yeah, don't feel guilty Bae Irene! You love Lisa so much.

"You're okay babe? I will be the one to call her don't worry." Lisa said holding her shoulder and winking at Wendy who's wondering what's wrong with her dear friend.

But before she press the call button, Seulgi had already shown up.

"Finally!" They all said except Irene and they burst out a laugh.

She greeted all of them. Irene responded but quickly look away.

Their sitting arrangement is Seulgi, Momo and Jeongyeon and on the other side or in front of them are Wendy, Irene and Lisa.

"Bro, you have additional order?" Lisa asks Seulgi.

"N-no bro.. This is enough and you already ordered my favorite foods." Seulgi answered.

"Yeah.. What are friends for!" Jeongyeon interrupted.

Seulgi seems bothered. She just smiles awkwardly while looking straight at Wendy and smiling. Irene didn't want to meet their eyes so she quickly looked at Lisa's side.

"Then let's eat!" Wendy told them and they started eating.

Everyone acts normal except Seulgi and Irene.. Their eyes never met. Irene if not looking at Wendy, looks at Lisa only unless Momo or Jeongyeon talk.