"2 Become 1" [M]

CHAPTER 15 - Part 2

Third-person POV:

"You're staying here for good?" Nayeon blurted out while they're on their way.

"Nope." Chahee answered.

"Okay.. But why not?" She responded.

Chahee didn't answer.

Shit! Maybe she don't like talkative person? But am I that talkative? Anyways, it's just for tonight. She will leave soon.. So, yeah.. No need to give a try. Nayeon talking in her mind.

She had a glimpse at Chahee. She's in her deep thoughts too.

Atleast I can leave that Jennie is fine. It's just that, I thought we come here and go back with her but I was wrong. As time pass by, I felt so sad. I will surely gonna miss her in our apartment in NZ. Chahee thought and let out a heavy sigh.

"Y-you're okay?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes, I'm okay." She responded.

"You want some ramyeon? I'll cook for you in my condo." Nayeon said.

She already gave me ride and now she's asking for a ramyeon? Well, she's not that bad and I don't feel awkward with her.. I'm just a little bit shy since we've just met. Chahee talking to herself.

"Sure." She answered. Nayeon smile at her and added more speed so they will reach quickly.

Inside Nayeon's condo..

"Have a sit Chahee-ssi." Nayeon told her.

"Thanks.." Chahee said.

"You want water? Or anything while I cook?" Nayeon asked.

"Can I cook with you?" She asked.

"If you insist, then okay let's cook together.." Nayeon said excitedly.

At Lisa's car..

"It was a very long day. Right hun?" Jennie blurted out.

"Yes it is hun. Though we didn't start the morning talking to each other, I'm glad we still end up the day being together." Lisa said and smile as she glimpse at her.

"Of course.. I will do everything to be with you.. I miss you so much." Jennie looking at her while she lean her head on the car seat. She's closing and opening her eyes.

"Are you sleepy?" Lisa asked.

"Yes hun. I drink too much.. Who do you think win between me and Irene?" She asked. They had a competition on how many beers they can finish.

"It's you hun.. Irene can't drink too much." Lisa answered.

"Hmmm! You really know her well." Jennie smirk and look on the other side.

"Hun, don't worry.. We're just starting to know each other. Isn't it exciting? Honestly, I'm so excited to know everything about you in every single day. And I promise, whether it's good or bad, I'll accept it." Lisa said. Jennie look on her girlfriend's side again.

"Really? Well, me too. What are Lalisa Manoban's favorite thing to do, favorite place to visit, what food she hates.." Jennie said and stop talking just to show her gummy smile.

"I love you Ruby Jane.." Lisa said but her eyes is focus on their way.

"Call me Jennie."