"Secret No More" [M]

CHAPTER 14 - Part 2

JENNIE POV:

I'm holding the papers of my treatment record in New Zealand.

I'm nervous.

Lisa is preparing our dinner and I'm here in the sala waiting for her. I can't stay near her. I'm thinking about when to tell her. Maybe after our dinner while watching a movie. I'm scared that it might ruin our moment.

Will she accept me? I swear to God, I don't know what to do if Lisa will leave me after she will know the truth.

"Hun.. Are you okay?" I was startled. I'm in my deep thoughts that I didn't notice her coming near me.

"Y-yes hun.. I'm okay." I responded.

"I'm done cooking pasta. This is Rosé's recipe. I ask her the other day about your favourite. Is it true? Her pasta is one of your favourites? Hopefully, I cook it right." She said smiling. I can in her eyes that she's excited. I just nodded and smiled back at her.

She offered her hands for me to hold. I lowkey dropped the papers in my back and hold her hands. She grabbed me until I stood up. She then moves behind me and hugs me from the back.

What's with her? I asked myself.

We walk up to the dining with the same position. I just smile at what she's doing.

She let go when we reach the dining. Lisa pulls out the chair for me.

"Please sit down Miss Kim.." She said and pour some wine into our glass.

"Is this a dinner date Miss Manoban?" I asked smiling.

"No hun. It's just an ordinary dinner." She answered.

"An ordinary dinner. Well, I don't mind eating dinner in this kind of set-up every night." I said still smiling.

"No problem. I won't get tired though. I love you! Let's eat.." She whispered in my ear before she went to her chair and seated.

That gives me goosebumps.

I just shake my head.

"Ahh?" Lisa about to feed me.

I wonder what's happening to her? Why she's this sweet.. I know she's sweet but tonight she's just being extra. I said in my mind while I open my mouth and savouring the taste of the pasta.

"Hmmm.. It tastes good hun.. I love it!" I told her. She's happy with my feedback.

"Yes! I'm glad you like it, hun.." She said smiling with her white teeth show up.

We continue eating. Aside from pasta, there's also pork chops.

"Cheers!" We toast with our glass of wine when we're done eating.

"I love you.." I blurted out.

"I love you to my honey Nini.." She responded.

We clean and wash the dishes together.

When we're done, we bring the wine to the sala and we continue drinking.

She sits on the side of the couch where I put the papers. My heart is racing. Hope she'll notice it. I want to finish this matter. I want to know her reaction. After this, I don't have any secrets that I hide from her. This will be the last.

"Hun? Are you okay? Your mind seems in outer space." She waited for my response.

"I'm just kidding." She continued and slightly laugh.