"The Finale: Part 1"

Jennie POV:

We are at the airport and I can't stop my tears from falling. It's Chahee's flight back to New Zealand.

It was such a mixed emotion. Though we had a lot of memories in just a month here in Korea, I still felt sad. Been with her for a year in NZ and it's just hard to be away from her.

I just we've become more close than Jisoo and Rose since we've stayed in one house, we work in the same company. Almost we do everything together.

"I will miss you Sooyoungah!" I told her as we hug. My tears are continuously falling. She let go of our hug.

"Ssshhh that's enough. You know that I will miss you too and it'll be hard for me to go back there and start my life again without you but to think that you'll be happier with your loved ones, I guess I will be fine." She said. I hug her again. She caresses my back before letting go.

I hug Lisa instead while looking at her leaving.

She's about to enter the departure area when Nayeon came.

"N-nayeon-ssi, you're here.." She said when they met in between. Nayeon hugs her and she whispered something to Chahee that makes her smile and nodded.

Whatever it is, I'm glad that there's someone who can make her smile now.

We all wave goodbye to her until she's out of our sight.

"What did you tell her that make her smile like that?" Lisa asked Nayeon.. We're on our way to the parking area.

"It's a secret!" Nayeon answered and run away. We just laugh at her while Lisa is shaking her head.

"Jennieyah, Lisa-ssi, we'll go ahead.. See you around." Jisoo told us. They went inside their car and wave goodbye.

"Are you okay hun? Where do you want to go?" Lisa asked me.

"Yes, hun I'm fine. I don't know. In your condo maybe? I'd rather lay down in your lap binge-watching on Netflex." I answered.

"Okay.." Lisa said and smile.

For the past weeks, Lisa never leaves my side. She's always with me during my visits to my psychotherapist and other activities that I continue to do here in Korea. When we're done, I go with her to the studio and at night, we visit the café. I'm back in handling the two branches of Pleasure Yourself Café. It's so funny every time I remember how I named our café. Maybe it is one of the things that remind me of what I've been through.

Last week Lisa already opened the extension of their studio. I'm so happy and proud of her. Everything was almost perfect except the fact that my parents still didn't know about me and my relationship with Lisa. They also don't have an idea that their daughter is a nymphomaniac. I just making up lies during my schedules. I still don't know where to start. Even Jisoo and Rosé are wondering what keeps me busy. I can't tell them either.

"Hun, we're here.. You're still thinking of Chahee?" Lisa said. I'm back to my senses. Every day, it was always in my thoughts.

"No. It's not about her hun." I responded looking at her.

"About telling your parents? I told you not to stress yourself too much about that thing.. Everything has its own time and timing. Okay?" She said. I just smile and nodded.

"Let's go.." She told me. We go out of the car together.

Time runs..

We're watching Lupin a Netflex series, episode 5 when my phone rings. It's my mom.