1.3 "Affected" [M]

Jennie POV:

"Ahhhhh shit.. Hmmm.." I'm panting as I made my second release!

The lights are off. Curtains closed. The door is locked. I'm wearing my loose shirts without clothes down there. It's 3 pm and I'm pleasuring myself. I'm here in my darkroom again like I always did every time I felt the tingling sensation in my fuckin' pussy.

It's been 4 days when I let someone touch me for the first time. Yes. She's my first and it's fuckin' so good that it's driving me crazy. Just thinking about her fingers inside me, how she thrust, her gazed, her smell, ahhhh shit!!! I'm only using my fingers and I quickly make a release. I can even make 2nd to 3rd round. Unlike before, I still need to use a vibrator or any toys while watching porn videos cause I always reach my climax for long hours that it even makes my pussy sore and I hate it! That's why I'm so thankful to her..

I want to see her again. I want to know her name. I visit that bar every night using our other car hoping I'm gonna see her again but I failed.

Where are you now?

I wonder if she's thinking of me too or it's just nothing to her.

Is she straight or bisexual just like me?

I'm back to my senses when someone knocks on my door.

"Jennieyah baby.. Come here outside, I ordered a cake from our café and it's a new flavor. Let's taste it together." It's my mom talking.

We have a café and I named it, "Pleasure Yourself Café". We already have 5 branches around South Korea. 2 of our branches my parents let me managed myself.

I'm a graduate of business management and after I graduated, they allow me to handle 1 of our café. And I love it. Owning a business is an advantage to my situation.

"Ok, mom.. I'm coming."

She answered 'ok' and I heard her footsteps going down the stairs now.

I get up. Quickly open the curtains. It's enough light to moved inside my room.
I went to the bathroom to clean myself. I change dress and am ready to go down.

It's Tuesday and I'll visit the café later in the evening.

"Hmmmmm yummy! How our chef did this? This is my favourite flavor now. Strawberry cake." I said as I taste the cake, my mom, talking about earlier. We are here in our kitchen.

"I know right baby.. It tastes good.." My mom agreed.

But when she said to taste good, something came up in my mind.

Fuck! Not now, please..

"Eat more baby.. I'm done. I'll just go to my room to take shower." My mom then leaves me alone in the kitchen.

The bathroom near the kitchen caught my attention. I still want to eat but I can't just ignore the tingling that I felt.

I end up playing my pussy inside the bathroom. I'm so careful not to let go of noise or moan rather.

Oh my God! That was a great release. I told myself after I'm back in the kitchen. I continue eating the cake.

LISA POV:

I thought I will forget about her. I tried so hard to focus on Irene after that night happened. I even deleted the photo I took that have her number tho it is still in my gallery's recycled bin I stop myself from looking at it to contact her.

This is so wrong Lalisa. You love your girlfriend so much. But why the hell you can't get her out of your mind?!

"Babe, are you ok?" Irene ask me since I stop talking about what we're watching on Netflix right now. Ruby Jane never fails to cross my mind every hour of the day and it's been 4 days now.

"Is there something that happened at the bar that night? Since then you're always been out of your mind. Sometimes I talk to you but you're not listening. Now tell me honestly, what's happening to you?" I know she's serious when she talks that way. If I told her, I wonder what will be her reaction. Will she forgive me? Or maybe she'll break up with me? I don't know but that thought doesn't affect me that much. Am I falling out of love with her? No.. "No!" I blurted out the word that was supposed to be only in my mind.

"What? What do you mean no? No? Like nothing happened?" She asks.

"Yes, babe.. Nothing happened. Come here." I answered and hug her as she gets close to me. She then stops asking but I know she will never stop wondering why. I'm thinking about how to bring back my normal self.

I woke up when I felt someone is licking my pussy..

"Fuck! Aaahhh shit.. That's right! Aaaahhhh.." I moaned because of too much pleasure. When I look down, I saw Ruby Jane.. I was shocked!

Oh my God.. How did she come here?

She didn't stop eating me that I almost cum. I let go of a long moan as I reached my climax!

I'm panting when I opened my eyes I saw Irene kissing me. I fall asleep here on the couch while watching and it's just a dream. A fucking dream with Ruby Jane in it. I should know it since it's impossible to have her with me.

Irene and I end up making love on the couch before we transfer to our room. Not to mention, I can see Ruby Jane's face in her. I felt so sorry to Irene every time this happens.

JENNIE POV:

I'm here outside the bar.. It's the seventh time that I came here.

Please show up.. I beg in my mind. Hoping this night will be the night.

But it's getting late.. I need to go home.

I'm about to go when two-person is exiting the bar. Oh my God! It's her! I yelled in excitement. I just watch them from afar. They're heading to the parking. The girl looks drunk the way she walks. They stop. She leaned in the car window and to my surprise, they kissed!

THEY KISSED?!

Shit! Did I felt pain right here in my chest? Why?

They still kiss passionately.

Is that her girlfriend or just like me a stranger? So she's a lesbian or bisexual? But they went out of the bar together. And they seem to know each other the way she comfortably holds her in the waist and the girl is holding her face.

I have a lot of thoughts and questions in my mind but I can still feel the pain. Why am I hurting?

The next thing I knew is that a tear fell from my eyes.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim! What's wrong with you?

No.. She's just nothing.. So wake up now! I start the engine and am about to go.

For the last time.. I want to see her again and remember this night and not the first time we met anymore. So I turn my head in their direction but they're already inside the car.

Annyeong!

The last word in my mind and left the place.

TO BE CONTINUE...

A/N:

Awww! 🥺
So that's the end of Chapter 1!
See yah in the next update! Xoxo! 💋

BELATED HAPPY VALENTINE'S! 💐❤

Much love from,
Ruby Jane & jenlissakm 🖤🖤🖤