"Same Place"

CHAPTER 8 - Part 2

Third-person POV:

They don't know where to find Lisa. They went back to their hotel in Kawasaki hoping she's there but she's not.

Jeongyeon and the rest already know about what happened.. They have different reactions.

Jeongyeon get mad with Seulgi but both of them are her friends so she did decide to understand her and Irene.

"Not to the point that I will tolerate what they've done to Lisa but to give them a chance to make it up to our friend."

Jeongyeon said to Momo.

But her girlfriend think differently. She can't forgive Seulgi and Irene if ever it happens to her. Since it's not them, she'll remain silent and not gave her opinion.

Wendy on the other side, gets hurt. Seulgi confess that it's not really her she had a crush with before but Irene.

And she hate the fact that they betrayed Lisa. But still, she remains their friend.

They all have to stay in between not leaving one of them.

"Wendyyah.. The last chance we had is to wait for her at the airport.." Irene cried from time to time.

"Yeah right.. We'll wait for her later at the airport. Do you still wish to go with her in Thailand?" Wendy asked.

"Of course.. I'll fuckin' make it up to her!" Irene answered and cry again.

At Aman Hotel..

They are all ready for a beach resort adventure!

"What the heck unnie! How can you wear that swimming wear now? Like really? Can't you wait to wear it there?" Rosé's reaction is a mood. From the hotel, Jennie already wear her swim suit.. A 2pc with denim pants.

"Shut up! I'm just excited to go beachin' Park Chaeyoung!" She answered in a savage way.

"Whatever! Still you nailed it! I love it unnie!" They went inside the van that will take them to Odaiba beach resort.

After an hour of travel.. They reached their destination.

"Oh.my.God! I love the place so muchhhh!!!" Jennie open wide her two arms and feel the air around the entrance of the beach resort and she's slowly running around.

"Unnie.. Wait.." Rosé followed her footsteps.

Jisoo just shake her head while Jennie's mom had fun watching them.

After these big babies played at the entrance, they are guided to their villa.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Park but this is the only villa we had for now. If the VIP is vacant, we'll transfer you there as soon as possible." The front desk told them earlier.

"It's okay. We don't mind as long as we'll still be comfortable. It is totally fine." She replied.

As they reached their villa, it approved to them.

It's almost lunch time. A staff told them that their lunch is ready.

"I.. I'll follow.. I still need to use the bathroom." Jennie told them. Her mom want to wait for her but, "Mom, come on.. Go ahead. I'll come." She told her.

"Okay sweetheart.. See you there.." Her mom said and they leave.

She arranged their clothes but she noticed something on top of the cabinet.