"Prank Gone Wrong"

CHAPTER 14 - Part 3

Third-person POV:

Nayeon received a message from Seulgi..

[Yes, I heard Jennie won't come over to Lisa's condo tonight.. Why did you ask Seulgi-ssi?] [Replied]

[I just want to visit her.. Just some random talks.] [Seen]

[Ok.] [Replied]

"Boss, please take me to Lisa's condo.." Irene blurted out when Seulgi went out of the bathroom.

"Why?" She asked wondering.

"I'll just take some of my things." She responded.

"Okay.. I'll just wear my dress."

After a minute Seulgi is done..

They ride the elevator and went down to the basement. They walk straight to the parking area.

Time runs..

"We're here.." Seulgi said.

"Okay. Just give me a minute. I'll come back quickly." Irene told her.

"Are you sure I will not come with you?" She asked.

"Yes. It's fine. I won't take much of my things." She answered and headed inside.

She's standing now outside Lisa's condo unit. She dialed her number to let her know.

[FLASHBACK]

Irene was scrolling her phone.. It's been a year since they broke up but her photos with Lisa are still there. She still can't delete those. She's still holding to the moments they've shared even after she became Seulgi's girlfriend. She's glad that her girlfriend never invades her privacy. While looking at it she even saw her last photo with Lisa when she visited her in her condo. Lisa is drunk at that time and something happened to them. But that was the last time. It's a painful memory for her knowing Lisa think she's Jennie. She took that chance to take photos of them naked.

Just the other day, she knew that Lisa and Jennie are back together. She admitted to herself that she's hurt. Seulgi notices it since she's always not in the mood after they've talked about it.

She called Wendy that morning..

[On-going call]

"Hey, best!" Wendy greeted.

"Hi! Wendy-yah.. Have you heard about Lisa and Jennie back together?" She asked.

"Really? I thought she's in New Zealand?" Wendy asked her back.

"That's what I've thought too but she's back last week and I heard they've talked and that's it. They're back together. She even went to the studio with Lisa." She responded.

"Well, that's good for them. But how about you? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Of course, I'm hurt. They end up together. What I have done before doesn't make sense." She said.

"Come on! You have Seulgi now.. And it's all in the past.. Just accept the fact that everything's changed now. There's no more you and her." Wendy told her.

"Hey! You don't have to remind me! Of course, I know.. I'm just a little bit hurt and that's it! I already accepted our situation now. And I'm even thinking to send them my congratulations." Irene smirk.