"The Finale: Part 2"

3 years later..

Third-person POV:

"I want to see your make-up." Rosé said to the bride.

"Great!" She excitedly blurted out after checking.

The bride's hands are sweating. She's never been this nervous her whole life.

"Relax Jennieyah.. You're so beautiful!" Rosé touch her chin.

Yes. It's Jennie's wedding day here in Los Angeles California.

Everyone has been busy earlier and just a final check to where they will hold the ceremony before they will start. Red rose petals will be scattered on their way. Both families are present. Their relatives and friends are there too. There's nothing they can ask for. All their loved ones are there on their special day.

"In 5 minutes, we will start the wedding ceremony." The wedding coordinator said.

Jennie inhales and exhale.

"I'll see you there.." Rosé said and wink.

Jennie smiles but she's still nervous.

On the other side..

The groom is feeling nervous. He's getting ready to walk and stand by in front waiting for his partner.

"This is it! I'm so happy for you.. Congratulations!" Tae-hyung's best friend, Jimin greeted and hug him.

"Thank you hyung.." He responded.

All are set. It's 4 pm. The venue was at the beach. They want the sunset to be one of the witnesses of their vows.

Jennie's partner started to walk together with her parents and stand in front waiting for her. It was followed by the bridesmaids with bouquets in their hands. Their bridesmaids of course are their friends and relatives.

Now playing: "Beautiful In White"

Rosé.. 👱‍♀️💐

Jisoo.. 👩💐

Nayeon.. 👩💐

Tzuyu.. 👩💐

JooE.. 👱‍♀️💐

Momo.. 👩💐

Irene.. 👩💐

Wendy.. 👩🏻💐

Chahee.. 👩💐

Minnie.. 👩🏻💐

Lisa's cousin.. 👩💐

Jennie's cousin.. 👩💐

Jennie's aunt w/ her daughter.. 👩‍🦱👧💐

And here comes the beautiful bride..