6.3 "Unintentionally"

JENNIE POV:

"Guys, I'll just go to the restroom.."

We already had 4 shots of tequila. And that makes me tipsy.

Shit! Where is the fuckin' restroom?

I passed by on the dance floor and didn't give a damn about bumping those people as I saw the sign of the restroom.

I can't believe we had a private room but doesn't have a restroom inside. It's so useless! Ugh!

I felt irritated! My pussy is fuckin' tingling! And it is much easier if we only had a restroom inside.

What the fuck! I cursed in my mind.

Someone bumps me with force from behind..

"Shit!!" I blurted out.

"Sorry.. I'm really sorry.."

I just rolled my eyes. Well, at least she knows how to say sorry. She's a Korean? Anyways, I went straight to the restroom.

There are 3 cubicles inside and 2 of them are occupied. I went to the only vacant.

Same as always, I slowly pleasure myself inside without making any sound. Every time I'm in public places, it makes me feel excited. Imagine fuckin' yourself while someone is just in the other cubicle?

Hmmmm oh my God.. Ahhhhh, fuck! I-I'm gonna cum.. Shittttt!!!

My lips formed in 'o' as I reached my climax! That was fuckin' good! I wonder how many times I'm gonna fuck myself here..

I put up my panty when someone in the other cubicle went outside.

I'm still fixing my pants when I heard someone talk.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked. So there's still another one inside that she's talking with. And they are Korean? What a coincidence.

"I just make sure you're safe." Someone answered.

Wait.. I think her voice is familiar.

"Really? Or do you just have a plan to fuck me? Did you miss me Seulgi-ssi??"

Oh my God.. I think she's drunk. How can she say those words? I remained silent. I don't want to interfere with their conversation. I'll go out later.

"Irene you're drunk.. Let's go back there."

I swear her voice is something I heard before.

"Don't you ever dare touch me again! What do you think Lisa's reaction if she knew that her best friend fuck her girlfriend?!"

What?! My heart started beating fast when I heard Lisa's name. Are they talking about Lisa whom I knew? They are Koreans so there's a possibility. I keep listening.

"Irene, you better sleep than talking nonsense!"

Irene? Who is she? Lisa's girlfriend? Maybe? I don't get it..