"She is Mine" [M]

CHAPTER 10 - Part 1

JENNIE POV:

I woke up without Lisa beside me. We sleep together in one bed but nothing happen. Well, just a kiss on my cheeks. It still makes me giggles everytime I remembered. We are both dead tired that we quickly fall asleep.

I checked the time and it's already 10am.

I want some cold water so I don't have a choice but to get up and go to the kitchen.

Maybe Lisa woke up already?

I asked in my mind.

I went outside and to my surprise, I saw her sleeping at the couch.

"What the --!"

I went back to our room to get a blanket and put it on her.

"You silly girl.. Can't you sleep beside me? Am I that hot?" I laugh as I'm talking with her who's sleeping soundly.

I can't think of other reasons why she transferred here.

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I get a glass and pour cold water on it. After I drink, I felt a little better.

I went back to Lisa. Now I had the chance to watch her while sleeping. She looks like a human barbie. I touched her nose down to her lips.

I still can't believe that you like me.. I hope you'll still do if you'll know about my disease one day.

I'm about to get up but Lisa stopped me.

"Stay here baby please.." She said her eyes are still close.

Shit! She call me baby again.. That always gave me butterflies in my stomach.

She opened the blanket maybe for me to lay down beside her.

But I had a doubt to do it. I'm worried about my mom who'll surely wake up any time now.

"Let's go to our room.." I whispered in her ear and she get up quickly. As she stood up, she looked around her eyes half close. I just smile watching her. She even bring the blanket.

Such a baby. I don't know you had this side of yours.

As we went inside our room, she go ahead and lay down in the bed. She's tapping the bed asking me to lay down beside her.

I simply locked the door since I'm still standing here.

"Please baby.. Come lay down beside me.." She begged.

Without a doubt, I walk towards her and do as what she said.

I didn't face her. I'm a little bit shy. I was startled when I felt her hand on my waist.

There's electricity around my body the moment she touched me.

This gives me so much warm feelings.

But fuck! My pussy think the other way. Shit!

Lisa buried her face in my nape. I can feel her breath that gives me goosebumps. Her hand is still on my waist.

She is really sleepy that only seconds count she's already back to sleep.

But this is a torture on my part. I tried to close my eyes. 10mins I think passed by but I'm still wide awake.

I slowly move to lay down flat. And this time, Lisa's face is in my shoulder. I feel her breath on my neck.

I move my eyes looking at the ceiling.