6.1 "Bound to Japan"

LISA POV:

2 weeks later..

We are all set for our vacation next week. We're going to Japan. I'm excited. We are all excited. This is our first vacation together with our friends. I and Irene will go shopping today for the things we need during our travel.

"Babe, how many swimming suits I should bring?" Irene asked while we were on our way.

"It's up to you babe. You're still gorgeous whatever you will wear." I told her and I saw her blushing.

"I love you, babe.." She said with her sweet smile.

"I love you too babe," I responded and chuckled.

We arrived at the mall. We had coffee first before we start shopping.

Time runs..

We are done with an almost full trolley.

"Seriously babe?" I asked her looking at the trolley.

"Babe, I still try those and choose which one I'm going to bring." She then smiled. Well, I'm too soft for that.

I just shrugged my shoulders. She holds me on and waist and I kiss her head. We went to the cashier and were ready to pay.

When we were done, we asked someone to take our things to the parking area.

We walk towards the elevator. But I suddenly saw a familiar face.

"Wait, babe!" I told Irene holding her arm.

"Why?" She asked if no had an idea what was going on.

I saw Jisoo inside the elevator. That's why I quickly stop her.

"I-- I forget to buy something babe.." I tried to calm down myself. She might notice. I sighed in my mind.

"Ohh what is it?"

"Ahm, sunglass.. Yeah, I need one babe."

"But we have sunglasses? I didn't even buy for myself.. Anyways, okay babe if you want then let's go. I'll buy for me too."

I just smile awkwardly. I don't have other things on my mind except for that one.

We went to the Bvlgari store.

What if Jisoo saw me? Will she understand the situation and not talk to me especially since I'm with Irene? It's been 2 weeks since the last time I saw her. I didn't visit their cafe anymore. I'm trying to forget her again. But now, her friend reminds me of her. The time we've been together. Everything. I wonder how is she. How are you, Ruby Jane?

"Babe.. Look at this. It suits you. And this one I want to try." Irene cut my thoughts. We're already inside the store. I focus on choosing our sunglasses.

We're back in our condo.

Irene is fitting dresses she wants to bring while I sit in the sala. Have some beer and think about what happened earlier. The world is indeed small. There's always a possibility that our paths will cross again. And I should be ready myself for whatever consequences I might face when that time comes.

JENNIE POV:

"Guess what?" Jisoo ask. I'm on a video call with them.

It's almost 2 weeks since I come back home from staying for 3 days at Rose's house. I guess they didn't think anything regarding my behaviour. I'm happy to bond with them for such a long time after how many years. It's like we'd brought the past. The best moment of our friendship was way back when I'm not yet a nymphomaniac.